2020 Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Kade Kolo anyone?

He's certainly interesting but Rowell seems safer and likely to be more productive at the same price. Even if he's getting on the field and over his concussion issues you would only select him if the available rookies starting r1 are dire. There will be a few 123k players providing similar or maybe slightly worse returns but for 85k cheaper.

If Kolo could repeat his 2015 stats (average 89) that would be insane but it just doesn't look likely given what he's done (or hasn't done) since.

Why is Devon Smith such a lock? He scores very poorly when played forward and his good scores rely solely on tackles.

I don't get why this is angled as a negative.

I'd disagree with the conclusion in regards to Smith anyway (had some good scores without huge tackle numbers), but saying that a player who consistently churns out a good number of a particular stat, allowing them to reach a good score, is then a bad pick because they do that, also isn't great logic to reach that conclusion.

Greenwood struggles to spread from a contest ....a lot of his scoring comes from tackles in the midfield

IMO the deck in Queensland will not suit Greenwood ....too quick for him ....away games could be diff
He did well on those wet nights, when the game slowed and the game was congested

It's a big no for me

Home games in QLD will often be at night for him and it'll be slippery underfoot. No?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberton love is interesting. Heart problems are pretty ******* serious. They never go away. Could well play 2-3 games and then be out again. I'd much prefer Doedee for the same price, give or take.

Roberton love is interesting. Heart problems are pretty ******* serious. They never go away. Could well play 2-3 games and then be out again. I'd much prefer Doedee for the same price, give or take.

He was tracking really well this time last year too. It's the actual games that he has issues after. I hope for him and the Saints he comes back strong but you're right, you'd be taking him hugely on trust

Every kent on this board is a medical expert.
I will trust the docs.
If he is cleared, he's fine. They're not going to risk his life.

No love for Rozee? More midfield time this year expected?
That kid is a bloody ripper!!

I'm right on the border for picking him but going another mid pricer instead thanks to my Hawk mate.
Not too many players break out in their second year. There are exceptions, but would need to see something special in pre season to consider.

Not too many players break out in their second year. There are exceptions, but would need to see something special in pre season to consider.
Yep...Fair enough.
Something about him for mine though, going off nothing more than gut feel I suppose. I think he's going to be something special.

Thoughts on Ceglar this year?

Yep...Fair enough.
Something about him for mine though, going off nothing more than gut feel I suppose. I think he's going to be something special.

Thoughts on Ceglar this year?
Not clear on role. BB is slated to play key defender from what I'm hearing, but that can get changed quickly if it doesn't work (like Sicily forward last year).

Ceglar is 28 and has never averaged above 77. It's a no from me.

Currently have Docherty and Smith locked in, tossing up between Wingard + cash or Heeney at F3, and RS pick Isaac Quaynor at D4. Reckon he slots into Aish’s spot and thrives.

Gawndy makes premo/rook far too tough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back