2020 Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

J.Stevens v Menegola.
Menagola dropped off considerably last year and struggled to get back in the team after his knee injury.he was my original thought of the Telly replacement...Stevens getting back in shape by the sounds of things has people thinking he will get the gig.
what do you guys think Menegola's role will be this year? and will it be Stevens or Menegola who gets more TOG as a mid?
I know it may take a while for Stevens to build his tank up again and likely start as a fwd, but when they are both at full fitness whose the best man for the job?

TBC I'm not thinking of getting Menegola, rather trying to convince myself that Stevens will get his mid time early.
still not convinced Stevens will be as good as we all hope and to fit him in is costing me a SP MID.

J.Stevens v Menegola.
Menagola dropped off considerably last year and struggled to get back in the team after his knee injury.he was my original thought of the Telly replacement...Stevens getting back in shape by the sounds of things has people thinking he will get the gig.
what do you guys think Menegola's role will be this year? and will it be Stevens or Menegola who gets more TOG as a mid?
I know it may take a while for Stevens to build his tank up again and likely start as a fwd, but when they are both at full fitness whose the best man for the job?

TBC I'm not thinking of getting Menegola, rather trying to convince myself that Stevens will get his mid time early.
still not convinced Stevens will be as good as we all hope and to fit him in is costing me a SP MID.
Not convinced yet on Steven either. 100+ average in 2016 and then a couple of 90's followed by 7 games in 2019. Turns 30 in April. IF he can rock out a 90 average at his price its a win. IMO an 80 ave is more likely.

Not convinced yet on Steven either. 100+ average in 2016 and then a couple of 90's followed by 7 games in 2019. Turns 30 in April. IF he can rock out a 90 average at his price its a win. IMO an 80 ave is more likely.

IMO.

Football ability will have nothing to do with Jack this year he's a proven player.
Its he's mind and well beening if he gets his mind right he's body and footy with follow though.

85 ave would be about 100k profit...not much more than a normal rook fwd...
Needs a big Wizard Cup to lift my chol.

85 ave would be about 100k profit...not much more than a normal rook fwd...
Needs a big Wizard Cup to lift my chol.

These are Stuv's 2016 scores when he averaged 94. If anyone decides to take him, be prepared for a roller coaster ride

20200205_193924.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at a DPP (fwd/mid) midprice option to make some money/breakout contender/pod.

Options are:
A. Brayshaw (fre)
B. Smith (WB)

(Smoky) J. Rowbottom (syd).

Tell me who to pick and why. (Other good justified options will be considered!).

Looking at a DPP (fwd/mid) midprice option to make some money/breakout contender/pod.

Options are:
A. Brayshaw (fre)
B. Smith (WB)

Tell me who to pick and why. (Other good justified options will be considered!).
Brayshaw for mine out of those three. Third year player. The other two are second year players. Unusual for a player to have a breakout season in their second year (with a few exceptions).

If English goes at 100 he will make about 60k.

Nic Nait will make the same at 102 av.
Sauce will make the same at 80 av.
I get your point, but I feel there's a lot less risk with the youthful giant. He could very well be a keeper with a ~100 average (especially if Gawn has an injury-ruined year; Ryder kills Marshall; etc.)

Jacobs averaged 84 in his last full season, he only played 5 games last year and is about to be 32. Mummy is still around as well. I think he'll struggle to average 80

NicNat aint getting anywhere near my team, I reckon he's done

Options are:
A. Brayshaw (fre)
B. Smith (WB)

Assuming you already looked at the popular 2 already...

Acres maybe, watch Marsh series. "Midfield minutes" etc

Options are:
A. Brayshaw (fre)
B. Smith (WB)

I think Fogarty will do well this year with Jenkins and Betts gone he is the next to step up. Also Rhylee West if he plays will do well but with so many guns at the Bulldogs will have to wait. Unfortunately neither DPP

I think Fogarty will do well this year with Jenkins and Betts gone he is the next to step up. Also Rhylee West if he plays will do well but with so many guns at the Bulldogs will have to wait. Unfortunately neither DPP
Fogarty will play well I reckon but not sold on his SC capacity.
Scored 81 and 78 in games he kicked 5 and 3 goals respectively.

Score 61 and 41 in the other 2.
Would consider if ~220k not 285k though.

Fogarty will play well I reckon but not sold on his SC capacity.
Scored 81 and 78 in games he kicked 5 and 3 goals respectively.

Score 61 and 41 in the other 2.
Would consider if ~220k not 285k though.
Totally agree. There dosen't seem to be any obvious fwd/mid rookie options at this stage but there might be a couple that show up during the marsh series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back