2020 Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Some not heavily discussed that I could see but also potentially possible:
Sier - if selected. Warming to him.
Ainsworth (GCS) - durability, role ?? Am biased, like him as a player. Would be bold.
Howe - worth keeping in mind
*Trigger warning* Angus Brayshaw

maxresdefault.jpg

Ainsworth (GCS) - durability, role ?? Am biased, like him as a player. Would be bold.
Sier I wouldn't mind.

Though don't know why you consider players like this but don't wanna start Doc or other popular midpricers. Really weird case of overthinking imo... #lockthedoc is SC101

Sier I wouldn't mind.

Though don't know why you consider players like this but don't wanna start Doc or other popular midpricers. Really weird case of overthinking imo... #lockthedoc is SC101
Yeah, it’s true tbh, will likely end up starting Doc.
Just that stats on blokes off knees are really not great. Output drops first year back, they miss games, all that stuff.
Sier probably the only one of those mentioned I’d look super-close at in classic if he gets a spot.

I can’t wait until Ainsworth has a break out year. You better be on him when he does.

I can’t wait until Ainsworth has a break out year. You better be on him when he does.
Yeah, it’s true tbh, will likely end up starting Doc.
Just that stats on blokes off knees are really not great. Output drops first year back, they miss games, all that stuff.
Sier probably the only one of those mentioned I’d look super-close at in classic if he gets a spot.

Yes, the Ainsworth love story continues.
12,16,13 games
Forward-mid in a bad team.
A handful of SC worthy games in his career so far.
Big big no.

Would take Bowes, Brodie, Lukosius, Greenwood, Weller as better chances of true SC breakouts this year.

Yes, the Ainsworth love story continues.
12,16,13 games
Forward-mid in a bad team.
A handful of SC worthy games in his career so far.
Big big no.

Would take Bowes, Brodie, Lukosius, Greenwood, Weller as better chances of true SC breakouts this year.
Fair points tbh. Greenwood and Weller both worth monitoring, others not for me as it stands pre-Marsh.

Fair points tbh. Greenwood and Weller both worth monitoring, others not for me as it stands pre-Marsh.
Weller apparently playing more midfield. Scored well there the last 2 games. But may succeed his kick outs to Lukosius.
Be a POD that I have had in my team at times, but ultimately, don't think a huge scoring upside is there and think there is probably better value elsewhere.

FWIW, I don't think Birchall is worth it.
I can't see him being a keeper. His recent seasons of health saw him maxing out in the high 80's.
If you are viewing him as a cash cow, what do you see him averaging to make it worth your while?
Let's say he averages 77 as he did in his four games last season. A reasonable, and probably optimistic prediction given his age, health and lack of recent football. If he averages 77 he won't even net you 100k.
A solid NO for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much value in mid pricers

Have
Houston docherty Roberton Sier de goey t lynch and d Smith 😂😂

I’ve lost the plot
Got 9 uber studs around these guys though

You can’t be picking Doc Houston or JDG as mid pricers. They’re premo picks at those prices. Either you think they’ll be top 6-10 in their position or there’s no point picking them imo
The others however will make you cash as well as score so can see the reasoning.

Do you think Rozee will move into the mids?

The coaches want his pace and skill around the ball (to many plodders). I'd say it'll be 50-50 (Mid/Fwd).

You can’t be picking Doc Houston or JDG as mid pricers. They’re premo picks at those prices. Either you think they’ll be top 6-10 in their position or there’s no point picking them imo
The others however will make you cash as well as score so can see the reasoning.
I’m picking them as keepers however they fall into the category of mid pricers

premos are 500k plus up forward and back and 550+ in the mids

The coaches want his pace and skill around the ball (to many plodders). I'd say it'll be 50-50 (Mid/Fwd).

Georgiadis looking good for rd 1 certainly helps Rozee's midfield chances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back