2020 Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the upside? Did he get time at centre bounces? Or was he just driving off half back?
More so the role he played
As a driving running half back with 8 centre bounces attended
He didn’t lay a tackle and only had 2 marks. Both those numbers will improve come the main games and at 402k and third year breakout potential I see him as an important part of the saints future much like Dawson at Sydney. Both will improve as they’re now locks in the 22 and players with good roles that there teams will look too in 2020
You get a 90 average from clark at 402k over laird at 525k with say a 95 it’s only 5 points and can transform a few dud rookies to higher players that will get games. Ala McHenry to serong and say a Mitch hibberd to Stephens if you didn’t have them. All comes down to structure and what you’re willing to risk I guess

I'm super against mid pricers, but I'm seriously considering MacPherson (Gold Coast) and Dawson (Sydney). Also Dylan Roberton as a cash cow mainly. Thoughts people?!!

Greenwood was never a consideration for me. Gonna stick by Trac though. Playing full time mid.
I'm yet to believe Trac can handle defensive checking.
Role looks great and he finally looks ripped.
Just not sold he can handle a tag of sorts yet.
He found a lot of of the traffic last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Darling tickles my pickle this year...
welcome to bf.
i would wait on darling.
being kpf his scores will be up or down.
it will take more weeks to decide if he is scoring well and has really turned the corner compared to a midfielder.
if that makes any sense....

Jack Darling tickles my pickle this year...
My F2. The notion that picking a key forward is a bad idea means no one is talking about him. Been a top 8 forward 2 years running for total points and I can only see his average increasing with the team improving due to Tim Kelly and Naitanui entering the fray.

Had an excellent preseason too only slightly affected due to a broken cheekbone which won't affect his ability to keep his fitness base up or keep him away from any ball work. In his prime from an age perspective too.

Get on board

Brayshaw, Harmes, Jones, Oliver, Petracca. Can't all be full-time mids. Who gets moved on?
Harmes has already been quoted as saying he's moving to the backline this year to allow Trac to play full time mid. Can't be bothered trying to find it though. Played in defence last night according to FF.

My F2. The notion that picking a key forward is a bad idea means no one is talking about him. Been a top 8 forward 2 years running for total points and I can only see his average increasing with the team improving due to Tim Kelly and Naitanui entering the fray.

Had an excellent preseason too only slightly affected due to a broken cheekbone which won't affect his ability to keep his fitness base up or keep him away from any ball work. In his prime from an age perspective too.

Get on board
Exactly mate. Think he was headed for a better average last year until an early injury or something? Also with Kennedy slowing down he will keep stepping up. AA last year should help his confidence although he still drops handballs in the goal square and spud-like things occasionally.

I have some runs on the board sir ;) A top 10 finish. I haven't picked him before but IMO he's trending towards a big scoring year.
Two years ago he was the highest scoring player for the first 9 rounds. Could definitely go nuts especially if we play teams early who are not equipped to deal with three Key forwards

Two years ago he was the highest scoring player for the first 9 rounds. Could definitely go nuts especially if we play teams early who are not equipped to deal with three Key forwards
Also had games of 42, 14 and - 1. Granted was injured early but that could also be a slight against him.

Also had an uninjured 39.

Last year he had back to back scores of 9 and 22. Not worth the stress tbh.

Also had games of 42, 14 and - 1. Granted was injured early but that could also be a slight against him.

Also had an uninjured 39.

Last year he had back to back scores of 9 and 22. Not worth the stress tbh.
Agreed. I havent even considered him after last years 9 he can GAGF

Would rather JJK. Such a sexy bearded god

Remove this Banner Ad

Back