Rory Atkins will play his 100th game in R3
Brad Crouch, 100th in R18
Rory Laird, 150th in R7
Tom Lynch, 150th in R11
Rory Sloane, 200th in R1
Daniel Talia, 200th in R13
Taylor Walker, 200th in R11

That's a lot of milestones to a lot of much-loved clubmen
Ah Milestones, I mistook the Title for one of these....Reckon we have a couple of these type of players too if the supporters are to be believed....and a couple in our Admin too?

1575361528899.png

That means we haven’t improved
Double disagree. That guy is a fantastic ******* footballer who needs a hard edge and a few moments per game to remind him of it.
Either the coach gets it out of him, or he gets it out of himself, or 3rd either, neither happens and he remains the same. I'd give him this year to change his attitude and mindset and let the cards fall as they may.

Double disagree. That guy is a fantastic ******* footballer who needs a hard edge and a few moments per game to remind him of it.
Either the coach gets it out of him, or he gets it out of himself, or 3rd either, neither happens and he remains the same. I'd give him this year to change his attitude and mindset and let the cards fall as they may.
“Fantastic”,average at best

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Atkins will play his 100th game in R3
Brad Crouch, 100th in R18
Rory Laird, 150th in R7
Tom Lynch, 150th in R11
Rory Sloane, 200th in R1
Daniel Talia, 200th in R13
Taylor Walker, 200th in R11

That's a lot of milestones to a lot of much-loved clubmen
100 games of s**t for Atkins. Hoping he doesn't reach it at our club.

100 games of s**t for Atkins. Hoping he doesn't reach it at our club.

Was a lot of good in the first couple of seasons; the last two have left a lot to be desired.

Still, there is a very good winger there, and whilst I think he really doesn't have a lot of time to figure s**t out, he might just get out of that stagnation funk. Otherwise, the best bet would just be to take FA and see if a move rejuvenates him.

Was a lot of good in the first couple of seasons; the last two have left a lot to be desired.

Still, there is a very good winger there, and whilst I think he really doesn't have a lot of time to figure s**t out, he might just get out of that stagnation funk. Otherwise, the best bet would just be to take FA and see if a move rejuvenates him.
Number 35 overall currently in career Brownlow votes at AFC.

He came equal 33rd in the comp with his 10 votes in 2017.
Atkins average is 0.154 votes per game.
Only Dangerfield, Thompson, Sloane, Rehn, Ricciuto, A. Jarman and McLeod averaged above 0.4 votes per AFC game.
Mackay has 0.00454 votes per game.
Talia has twice as many goals (6) as Brownlow votes (3).

He came equal 33rd in the comp with his 10 votes in 2017.
Atkins average is 0.154 votes per game.
Only Dangerfield, Thompson, Sloane, Rehn, Ricciuto, A. Jarman and McLeod averaged above 0.4 votes per AFC game.
Mackay has 0.00454 votes per game.
Talia has twice as many goals (6) as Brownlow votes (3).
This is why stats are crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back