AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
A few more positive tests in another team in the next few days will be enough to grind it all to a halt.

Hoping for people to minimise their interactions outside of their home, and follow guidelines, with a shortened jammed schedule is a pretty crap plan.

We can't even get people to stay home from work when they're sick - so outside of a locked down bubble environment and strict controls to reduce the risk it's pretty comical.

Hope the NFL are paying close attention

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yoenis Cespedes not rocking up to the game without his team knowing his whereabouts is amateur league stuff. Confirmed that he's opting out now - which I don't have an issue with, the story is a bit bizarre though.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Yoenis Cespedes not rocking up to the game without his team knowing his whereabouts is amateur league stuff. Confirmed that he's opting out now - which I don't have an issue with, the story is a bit bizarre though.

He went missing! Believed to be contract related and likely to be frozen out of opportunities to reach performance based incentives

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
It's a bit wild to flee like that. I love the drama that comes with a sudden exit!

And than on the other hand you've got a situation like Andrew Toles, which is just genuinely really sad.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

He has to be carrying an injury for sure. His two starts this year have been

On July 26th, IP 0.0, H3, R5, ER5, BB3 and yesterday IP 1 2/3, H0, R2, ER 2, BB 5, K3

I really feel for the Shohei. He deserved to come over stateside and dominate. Hopefully he still can, as a pitcher.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
He has to be carrying an injury for sure. His two starts this year have been

On July 26th, IP 0.0, H3, R5, ER5, BB3 and yesterday IP 1 2/3, H0, R2, ER 2, BB 5, K3

I really feel for the Shohei. He deserved to come over stateside and dominate. Hopefully he still can, as a pitcher.
He has been shut down for 4-6 weeks from throwing

Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Tigers. G.S.W
unnamed (30).gif

The time has come! Jesus Luzardo makes his first start tomorrow

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
How can we take this MLB seriously with these postponed matches being added to daily and getting out of control ?
Yea its strange, today, the Yankees are the home team at Philly in the first game of the double header, then the second game of the double header they are the away team

Back