2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

If their was that fans wall in the early 2000s while Rossi was having glorious run where everything he did turned to gold and fell his way, some of the footage would've been nsfw.
He’s a true champion Val has given me a lot of joy when there were no Aussies pushing for the win and I’d love to see him get a resurgence next year with Petronas.

Shame I was hoping Val could get the job done, it would be good if he could take a win I’ve been watching him since he came to Australia as a 14-15 yo in the 125s.

It was a shame. Really wanted him to get a podium this round it was his best chance. I’ve been a Rossi fan since 2004. Before that I’d never watched MotoGP. Glad he is racing for one more year at least.

It was a shame. Really wanted him to get a podium this round it was his best chance. I’ve been a Rossi fan since 2004. Before that I’d never watched MotoGP. Glad he is racing for one more year at least.
It’s really getting back to what it was like in the 80s with all the manufacturers and riders competing instead of just 1-2 riders and manufacturers vying, I just hope all these guys gain as much confidence as they can before Marquez returns and it stays tight.

It’s really getting back to what it was like in the 80s with all the manufacturers and riders competing instead of just 1-2 riders and manufacturers vying, I just hope all these guys gain as much confidence as they can before Marquez returns and it stays tight.
The field has had a taste no doubt .

Though he crashed out, that was the fastest Rossi looked since Sepang '18 (where he also crashed out).
He did look good over the weekend K and was definitely challenging for the podium . Turn two a tale of the cautionary I guess. I’m going tyre temp but maybe back off a bit . Feel for him though . But I feel for Dovi getting taken out more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back