2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Remy with a very nice FP3, straight through to Q2 with the third fastest time.
Really starting to find some form now Remy, can’t wait to see him on the Ajo Team next year where he should be challenging for the title. Will be great to see a Gardiner and Roberts battling for the title once again.

Yeah just saw that Cat. Dovi also furious. Team friction. 😔
Don’t blame him with Petrucci backpacking him to get his time, Petrux didn’t have the speed and robbed Dovi of a Q2 spot, not a fan of people that use others to get a good time especially when that person is fighting for the title, poor form Petrux.

Big props to Billy Van Eerde for his 6th place in the Rookies Cup after breaking his femur 5 weeks ago, started from 9 th dropped back as far as 17th and then worked his way back to lead home the second group on track, great ride Billy boy hopefully can stay with the front group in race 2 and back up his great results from last year at this track when he got a 1st and 2nd.

Don’t blame him with Petrucci backpacking him to get his time, Petrux didn’t have the speed and robbed Dovi of a Q2 spot, not a fan of people that use others to get a good time especially when that person is fighting for the title, poor form Petrux.

Was fluke timing for Petrucci. He just happened upon Dovi who was on a flyer. Miller backpacked Quartararo. Crutchlow got a tow off Danilo. Etc. It happens. Dovi should never have been in Q1.

Big props to Billy Van Eerde for his 6th place in the Rookies Cup after breaking his femur 5 weeks ago, started from 9 th dropped back as far as 17th and then worked his way back to lead home the second group on track, great ride Billy boy hopefully can stay with the front group in race 2 and back up his great results from last year at this track when he got a 1st and 2nd.

He's a talented kid. Hopefully in Moto3 in years to come.

He's a talented kid. Hopefully in Moto3 in years to come.
Yeah here’s hoping, shame this year was so interrupted because I thought he could really challenge and run up the front, I’m hoping he can still put together some good races to finish the season as I’m not sure if he will ride rookies again next year so he needs some strong results. 👍

Miller grabbed a podium at Aragon last year because of tyre management. If he can do the same, even just for a top 5 finish given Ducatis struggles it will be an excellent achievement.

Curious to see Quartararo's longevity after physically battering himself this week. Equally, can Viñales follow through on his practice pace?

I'd say Morbidelli and the Suzuki's would be the podium favourites for me.

Hopefully Remy can have a strong top 5 too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah here’s hoping, shame this year was so interrupted because I thought he could really challenge and run up the front, I’m hoping he can still put together some good races to finish the season as I’m not sure if he will ride rookies again next year so he needs some strong results. 👍
Glad he recovered from injury and placed well. Lots of competition from the young uns .Though

Helluva ride by McPhee so far. Took a long lap penalty, dropped back to 17th and has fought his way back to 6th. By contrast, Alonso Lopez also took a long lap, came out in front of McPhee but is back in 14th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back