2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been watching some German Super Touring on youtube Do you know what I think was a good circuit?

Salzburgring

It looked awesome on tv, but the turns weren't as "bendy" as it looked on tv. There's a spot a t11, where you can see them going all the way up the track, they disappear for a bit, then you can see them come back down.

It's a good one.

There is growing talk that Pol Espargaro will be signed by Honda to replace Alex Marquez in the Repsol team before Alex has even had a single race. Alex would then be demoted to the LCR team punting out Nakagami.

Dovizioso to KTM is reportedly still in play.

If Dovi leaves, Ducati is said to favour chasing Lorenzo as his replacement.

In more Ducati news, Jorge Martin has signed to fill the vacant seat at Pramac left by Miller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do any of you about this? Because I don't.

Jimmy Guthrie who is believed to have been shot dead from the crowd whilst leading the 1937 German 500cc GP on an English Norton) neither read out

Do any of you know what to type in wiki to read up on pre-war GP racing?

The MotoGP silly season is getting, well, silly now.
Johann Zarco to replace Bagnaia at Pramac now. Presumably Pecco is either to be promoted to the factory team, demoted to Avintia or sacked entirely. None of that makes any sense.

Do any of you about this? Because I don't.

Do any of you know what to type in wiki to read up on pre-war GP racing?

I've never heard of that before. Sounds amazing. All I could find was a short article stating an eye witness claimed that he was deliberately run off the circuit by a backmarker and a book blurb mentioning that it led to a standoff between England and Germany.
Mat Oxley often writes good articles on early Grand Prix racing.

(@matoxley): https://twitter.com/matoxley?s=09

reckon the moto gp will be more exciting than formula one. all that time off their bikes in a competitive environment = thrills galore.