2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing ride by Miguel. Absolute masterclass. That should impress even imadodgyumpire
Such a shame he can't celebrate with a partisan home crowd.

Not the race win Miller wanted to give Pramac but the next best thing. An excellent ride.

Fabio Quartararo, what the hell. 8th in the championship. Unbelievable.

Lots of goodbyes between riders and teams after this race.

Great night well done young Remy your father got me into the bikes in 87 now you can continue the love I have for it, great ride again from Jack his maturity to really work hard in practice on his race pace and tyre preservation is a massive sign of things to come, has kept his great speed and added Dovi like tyre preservation on the Duke.

Can’t wait for 2021 to see our boys Remy and Jack both fight for titles and put the Aussies back where we belong on the top step.😃

PS: Congrats to young Harrison Voight on his Rookies Cup ride next year great to see.

Great night well done young Remy your father got me into the bikes in 87 now you can continue the love I have for it, great ride again from Jack his maturity to really work hard in practice on his race pace and tyre preservation is a massive sign of things to come, has kept his great speed and added Dovi like tyre preservation on the Duke.

Can’t wait for 2021 to see our boys Remy and Jack both fight for titles and put the Aussies back where we belong on the top step.

PS: Congrats to young Harrison Voight on his Rookies Cup ride next year great to see.

Both those guys are world class with factory rides next year .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t wait for 2021 to see our boys Remy and Jack both fight for titles and put the Aussies back where we belong on the top step.😃
I can see huge years for Remy and Jack. Both on premium rides and they'll both take heaps out of how they both ended the year. I cannot wait already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was easily the least exciting race of the year. Not sure if it was the circuit or just the riders/teams in a bit of self preservation. Felt like a procession, taking nothing away from Miguel who was flawless. Liked Bradl's ride also.

Will be interesting to see if Yamaha can get their s**t together over the off-season.

Jack played that last lap perfectly to overtake Franco at the perfect time and place to be able to block Franco from carrying his speed through the last sector where he had gained massive ground throughout the race, any earlier and Franco would have been able to get up to speed and re overtake through there, any later and he would have stood no chance of catching him through there, Jack stalked him and learnt exactly how to beat him and then implemented it perfectly, bravo young man. 😁

Remy's team says thankyou and goodbye (mostly in Spanish - or something). It's really sweet and you can tell they're not a big budget team but he means a lot to them.