2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey, I’m back lol not next year yet...

Just wanted to ask has anyone seen the documentary “The Doctor, Texas Tornado and The Kentucky Kid” before? I have it on dvd but haven’t watched it for ages, was thinking of watching it but if I see Nicky Hayden, it’ll probably make me cry...

Haven’t seen it yet cool. We are all banging elbows in here at the moment and it’s excellent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Hey, I’m back lol not next year yet...

Just wanted to ask has anyone seen the documentary “The Doctor, Texas Tornado and The Kentucky Kid” before? I have it on dvd but haven’t watched it for ages, was thinking of watching it but if I see Nicky Hayden, it’ll probably make me cry...

Haven't seen it for ages but remember quite enjoying it. Faster was good too. Unfortunately Fastest, the third doco in the series was pretty poor.
Hitting the Apex was very good.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
It's been a while since this saw the light of day.

DSC_0592.JPG

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
I’ve got a copy of MM’s book too but never read it yet..Got 2 books I’m reading atm but I’m hopeless when I buy a book I read them for a bit then don’t read them for months then pick them up again read them...just need to finish them when I start them. First I gotta finish my 3000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle then I might have some free time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Love your passion dodge . Similar to Fast Freddy ?. Probably not how it works in motorcycle racing at elite level across decades . He was a a fabulous world champion and won around very elite company .Maybe he pioneered getting right off the seat ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Read somewhere once it was Freddie Spencer's idea to push Remy to go to Moto2 cause he could see he was gonna get too tall