2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, I’m back lol not next year yet...

Just wanted to ask has anyone seen the documentary “The Doctor, Texas Tornado and The Kentucky Kid” before? I have it on dvd but haven’t watched it for ages, was thinking of watching it but if I see Nicky Hayden, it’ll probably make me cry...

I've got "Road : nothing to fear, everything to lose" on DVD, that's a sad one as well.
All about the Dunlop's - Joey, Robert, William and Michael.

Made more sad with the passing of William last years

In other news Marquez has just had another operation on his arm with a minimum 6 months recovery

In other news Marquez has just had another operation on his arm with a minimum 6 months recovery
Misses the first 2 or 3 rounds I think.

The season's done. Klnytonius is right about me with Olivera. It's a win like that to me make the cheapo win in Austria legit.

Speaking of, in itself it was a great moment for him to have a win on home soil. I scenario that was unlikely to occur had it not been for the pandemic. So it's onwards and upwards for him.

A guy who's got my attention this season is Franco Morbidelli. That last third of the season and the manner he picked up two wins gave me an inkling that there's something in this guy. He doesn't come across to me like he's an "anointed one", but he now gives me the impression he's got a bit of oomph about him.

Quartararo - hopeless. A season where he picked up 3 wins (making up for not winning previously), and it was still disappointing.

Dovi - hopeless. 3 2nd places in the cship and flopped to 4th this season when he should've won it with 3 races to spare.

Vinales - hopeless. There may be a certain * over Mir winning this season (especially if he doesn't carry on). But along with Dovi, he's the only other one where they would've been considered no * champions had they won it this year.

Binder - hopeless. How tf does he obliterate everyone like he did at Brno, and flop everywhere else?

Gardner winning the moto2 race gave me a tinkle inside I hadn't experienced since Ricciardo won his first GP.

The season's done. Klnytonius is right about me with Olivera. It's a win like that to me make the cheapo win in Austria legit.

Speaking of, in itself it was a great moment for him to have a win on home soil. I scenario that was unlikely to occur had it not been for the pandemic. So it's onwards and upwards for him.

A guy who's got my attention this season is Franco Morbidelli. That last third of the season and the manner he picked up two wins gave me an inkling that there's something in this guy. He doesn't come across to me like he's an "anointed one", but he now gives me the impression he's got a bit of oomph about him.

Quartararo - hopeless. A season where he picked up 3 wins (making up for not winning previously), and it was still disappointing.

Dovi - hopeless. 3 2nd places in the cship and flopped to 4th this season when he should've won it with 3 races to spare.

Vinales - hopeless. There may be a certain * over Mir winning this season (especially if he doesn't carry on). But along with Dovi, he's the only other one where they would've been considered no * champions had they won it this year.

Binder - hopeless. How tf does he obliterate everyone like he did at Brno, and flop everywhere else?

Gardner winning the moto2 race gave me a tinkle inside I hadn't experienced since Ricciardo won his first GP.

Agree with Viñales and Quartararo. Maverick needs the bike too perfect, Fabio is to emotional. That said, a bit similar to Ducati, this year's Yamaha was flawed. When one struggled, they all struggled. Get that right next year and they should contend.

I remember reading a few guys early in the season (maybe Lorenzo?) claim Dovi's issues were in his head and I scoffed. By the end of the year I agree with them. We won't see him back again.

You're harsh on Binder. He was a rookie. Took a win, a couple of other top 5s but rookie mistakes robbed him of some other top 5 finishes. Flashed plenty of potential and an 11th place finish in the championship are perfectly acceptable for his first year.

Gardner is an exciting talent and proved he's not trading on his famous surname. Really had a good year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading a few guys early in the season (maybe Lorenzo?) claim Dovi's issues were in his head and I scoffed. By the end of the year I agree with them. We won't see him back again.
It now reminds me of Stoner one time crapping on about "leaders" in the field. It's to do with the rest of the field following/copying of a couple of the top riders?

Unfortunately, maybe it's just that fraction too much for him, and I was frustrated and disappointed. This season was more like when he was unnoticeable at Honda. It's shouldn't have been like that, as his emergence to cship contender was a highlight for me this past decade. It's a bit like Stan Wawrinka going form a journeyman to regular GS winner, don't you think Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever ?

Just saw a photo of Fabio Quartararo on his new Yamaha Motorcycle! Nice! 😍
I reckon Remy's mum is ok. Photos of her when younger remind me of Chloe Maxwell.

The best motorbike chick is Lauren Vickers though.

Marc Marquez surgery has been deemed a success with a new plate and a bone graft from his hip. However, they have discovered there was an infection in the break so Marc has to stay in hospital while they treat it with targeted antibiotics.

Anyone who wants to know why Dovi struggled apart from the new rear Michelins only needs to look at the Undaunted Documentary which was put out at the start of the year. How he even went as well as he did was a miracle in itself.

Great post 22 . Just watched it . Intense but beautiful look behind the happy grabs . Fantastic documentary..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

not good news. seems the first op was not done well. miss his skill but it does make for a more competitive series.

spoke with a former doohan mechanic this week. would rather had jack gone elsewhere. reckons all ducati decisions are made by "committee" which adds another layer of difficulty.

not good news. seems the first op was not done well. miss his skill but it does make for a more competitive series.

spoke with a former doohan mechanic this week. would rather had jack gone elsewhere. reckons all ducati decisions are made by "committee" which adds another layer of difficulty.

Yep The “ Ducatisti “. Hope jack can navigate through it all.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jack turning down KTM last year could prove a wrong decision. May have cost him this year's title.