mezaire

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Launceston FC
Looks like the noose was actually fashioned out of the garage door rope and not only had been there for a couple of years but is actually a popular thing to do in the US (wtf??)
Also Bubba never actually saw the noose.
Annnnnd of course this has kicked off the trump supporters that it was a setup, a blow up etc...

If I was assigned a garage for an event and saw the noose I'd be a bit freaked out as I have opened some garage doors in my time and have never seen one fashioned into a noose!!

RolandF1

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like the noose was actually fashioned out of the garage door rope and not only had been there for a couple of years but is actually a popular thing to do in the US (wtf??)
Also Bubba never actually saw the noose.
Annnnnd of course this has kicked off the trump supporters that it was a setup, a blow up etc...

If I was assigned a garage for an event and saw the noose I'd be a bit freaked out as I have opened some garage doors in my time and have never seen one fashioned into a noose!!
******* hell... NASCAR shooting themselves in the foot with this stunt. Good luck shaming the confederate flag NASCAR mobs after this.

Top Bottom