2020 NBA Lottery and Draft (11:30am ADST Thursday, November 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Son of Skeletor
New Orleans have a 1.2% chance in acquiring the no 1 pick. Could history happen?

tenor.gif

could always trade Zion to the Wolves for pick 1, think theyd be down for that

Hey, only loser teams expect consecutive #1 picks ;)

We only expect a #1 pick every six or seven years. When there's a generational talent on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Killian Hayes perfect fit at Bulls

Mr. Resident Draft Expert, a moment of your learned time, please.

With DAR on board and Malik Beasley an intriguing RFA, how do you see Edwards' fit with Minny and KAT? Any chance they will trade down?

With DAR on board and Malik Beasley an intriguing RFA, how do you see Edwards' fit with Minny and KAT? Any chance they will trade down?
I haven't actually watched much stuff on the draft recently.. probably been a few months so i have forgotten a lot about the prospects in all honesty. I just remember I really liked Killian Hayes and thought he should be #1 but there seems to be consensus top 3 this year.
I think Wolves will take Edwards as they need wings, think Beasley is more suited to being a 6th man in all honesty. Edwards can probably guard 2/3's, he projects as a good defender which is important next to DLO and Towns.

Rosas has been pretty open in bringing up several options, including the flexibility that future picks would bring (allowing us to trade 2021 and/or 2022 first rounders before deadline/during the off-season etc, depending on what picks come in), possibility of turning it into several assets, looking for experience etc. It's pretty clear he's just going to throw everything at the wall and see what he thinks the best outcome is in the long-term, as he has throughout his short tenure here.

I doubt I'd be surprised by anything to be honest. Everything on the table - but 1, 17, and 33 in Rosas' hands is exciting.

I think we definately try to
Wiseman/Kat dont work. Edwards/Dlo and Malik don't work.

Wiggins is a negitive asset

Remove this Banner Ad

Back