2020 NBA Lottery and Draft (11:30am ADST Thursday, November 19)

tenor.gif

The New Paul Pierce !!!

Cracking open the good stuff now !

Is that because he needs a wheelchair with his bung foot?

Congratulations to Matt Rowell’s brother

I'm happy with the Hornets picks.

We need some good vets on vet minimum deals though or flip Rozier for a half decent older guy now that we don't have Marv. Otherwise we're just some young guys and some bums like Batum that will teach them bad habits.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just watched an Immanuel Quickley highlight reel on YouTube.

He literally knocked down every shot I saw.

Can't believe he fell to us at #23

Knicks luck is changing gents :thumbsu:
Looks decent

I am happy with every choice we made. Make a couple of decent FA signings and get rid of Randle and Portis and I’m more than happy

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Am I the only one who thinks Edwards ceiling is Wiggins?

Don't think so. Most mock drafts and big boards I read made that comparison.

Think it was a bad year to have the number one pick. I'm sure they would've tried to trade back. Edwards despite his flaws is still seems like the right call.

*Going off other people's opinions and youtube clips

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

A couple of Minny fan pages I was reading had already christened him 'Anthony Wiggins'.

But man are they excited to have Rubio back. Kinda funny that every time that the Wolves bring Rubio in, they also bring in a second point guard.

NeutralFan

All Australian
Feb 15, 2015
Somewhere, Probably
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, ATP
Kind of disappointed we couldn't turn those picks into either a higher pick or an established player. We've just been stagnant this entire offseason.
Nesmith seems like a taller, better version of Edwards so I guess i'm fine with that.

I’m always reluctant to label guys before they play but right here right now, I feel most of the guys in this draft will be flat out earning another contract. I feel for them though. No Summer League, pretty much straight into training camp and the season.

Back