2020 NBA Lottery and Draft (11:30am ADST Thursday, November 19)

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
For all the fortunate people here who support teams that will likely have a high draft pick lets start discussing the draft as there is nothing else to talk about in the NBA/sports world.
The NBA draft is likely not going to be the absolute s**t show the AFL draft promises to be due to the virus but it will still be impacted as the tourney usually separates a select few players so in conjunction with the relative weakness of the class expect a fair share of busts.

According to ESPN the top 10 prospects are:
1. Anthony Edwards
2. LaMelo Ball
3. James Wiseman
4. Isaac Okoro
5. Deni Avdija
6. Onyeka Okongwu
7. Tyrese Haliburton
8. Tyrese Maxey
9. Obi Toppin
10. Killian Hayes

If this doesn't read well please look at the time thread was posted. Cheers.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have to be honest I don't really see Maxey as a top 10 pick but leave it up to the experts..

other players around the mark:

Devin Vassell - Really good all round player, probably one of, if not the best, wing defender in the draft.

Aaron Nesmith - He is really low on a lot of mock drafts I've seen but he is a crazy good shooter/scorer. Is a decent defender too.

Josh Green - Aussie, could be top 10 too, similar to Vassell.

Paul Reed - may be this years Brandon Clarke

RJ Hampton, Cole Anthony, Nico Mannion, Jaden McDaniels are others who have had hype coming into he year but underperformed badly

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Speak of my untimely demise is premature, disappointing for some maybe. Here is a top 10 draft power rankings based on all the videos i have watched and stats I have looked at with no NBA:

1. Killian Hayes
2. Lamelo Ball
3. Anthony Edwards
4. James Wiseman
5. Obi Toppin
6. Isaac Okoro
7. Onyeka Okongwu
8. Tyrese Haliburton
9. Aaron Nesmith
10. Paul Reed

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Kira Lewis jr could be a bit of a sleeper pick like Anfernee Simons a few years ago. Very productive pg from Alabama that isnt getting much love in mock drafts and doesn't have many glaring deficiencies in his game

So, here we are, the annual biggest day on the calendar year for the New York Knicks.
PPwx.gif
Dy1D.gif

DefiniteLivelyBoilweevil-small.gif
607506902-309b947b2f205751ce0b82b247e15df1.4feda6d0-full.gif
FragrantFrighteningAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif
BlondJuicyHellbender-size_restricted.gif

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Golden State having a top chance here is sickening.

Back