2020 NBA Lottery and Draft (11:30am ADST Thursday, November 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course we slip in the lottery again. I cannot understand how being 4th worst gives you the greatest chance of getting pick 6. That finishing 4th only gives you a 55% change of getting a top FIVE pick.

I think we need to trade up ... Okongwu looks interesting but he's basically a stronger less skilled Collins. Haliburton is the other one as a versatile off guard but despite shooting good% his shot is ugly af and has a very low and slow release. He is super smooth though, glides across the floor. Wiseman or Ball are what we need though.

Reddish will be better than any player at #6 anyway, bookmark me!

Of course we slip in the lottery again. I cannot understand how being 4th worst gives you the greatest chance of getting pick 6. That finishing 4th only gives you a 55% change of getting a top FIVE pick.

I think we need to trade up ... Okongwu looks interesting but he's basically a stronger less skilled Collins. Haliburton is the other one as a versatile off guard but despite shooting good% his shot is ugly af and has a very low and slow release. He is super smooth though, glides across the floor. Wiseman or Ball are what we need though.

They will try trade up for Edwards.

Wiseman would be a nice fit imo

Why would Hawks draft Okongwu after trading for Capela?

Be interesting to see how the draft functions tomorrow, am guessing its all online for the most part with a few break downs in transmission.

As a Knick, I would like either Cole Anthony or Killian Hayes if either are avaliable.

In reality, whoever we pick (including those two) will be lucky to be in the league in 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a wolves fan I’ll be happy with this, that’s without even factoring in potential trades

Pick 1 - Edwards
Pick 17 - Nesmith, Maxey, Schrub or McDaniels

As a Knick, I would like either Cole Anthony or Killian Hayes if either are avaliable.

In reality, whoever we pick (including those two) will be lucky to be in the league in 5 years.

You got pick 23 from the Jazz in exchange for 27/38 now too
I feel the disappointment already.

hahaha the annual bigfooty traditional posts!

Ive got leandro bolmaro going to the Jazz

I still struggle to believe that a kid who can't shoot and doesn't play D is actually a chance at going #1...

Well lets be real it's not the worlds best draft! There aint any Zion's lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back