NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Kept Sexton because he was named but ends up last minute out and
also out of tomorrow :mad:(Bridges as replacement)

Brown to Maxey so far

Haliburton Tatum to Brogdon(C) Sabonis later

EDIT Seems i messed up anyway because Bridges has 4 games so would have played him
Got to hope Sexton stays out

Last edited:
Ended up curry, Hayward, wood to beal (c), randle and haliburton. Wasnt really happy with it.. right up till lockout. Hayward out looks like a disaster atm

Trades are almost reliant on fixtures that are covid effected.. about 4 teams overly dealing with it right now

This season has descended into chook lotto after three rounds. Called off games, players randomly isolating....it's hardly worth it.

Yeh it hasn't taken long to turn to sh*t.. Wizards game tomorrow now postponed - so my Captain Beal misses.

Shame, given this is the best start I've had (been doing it for 4 years i think)

This is the week where everything goes well and truly off the rails.. Beal missing again.. so max 2 games as Captain.

So many games PP'd and only climbing. My reversing of the Doncic trade in when he missed game 1 hurts slightly :tearsofjoy:

On the plus side, Harden getting traded hopefully launches Wood into becoming one of the top keeper C's

Traded Tatum for Zion because he was going to miss games due to COVID protocols. The Pelicans then have a game postponed and Zion misses the next due to those same protocols.

I don't think this is worth the effort anymore.

:rolleyes:

Im attempting to look on the bright side.. on any given week its possible to make up massive ground on top teams - as opposed to every other year where after about the first month, its pretty much impossible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im certainly blaming you and my mate from work.. you both brought him in. I at least got to enjoy the 75 last week.

902pts
UP 36
POS 85

OUT Sabonis Brogdon Barrett
IN Williamson Nunn(cheap and tonned up last round) Adebayo

Full house of potential x4

C Jokic

Keeps checking games right up till lockout.. all clear. 5mins after lockout.. spurs game ppd'd, of which I have murray and keldon.. ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back