Thurdsay November 12
Toledo @ Western Michigan
12PM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Central Michigan @ Northern Illinois 12PM ESPNU

Saturday November 14
East Carolina @ Cincinnatti
11:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

Sunday November 15
College Gameday Live from US Masters in Augusta, Georgia 1AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Georgia @ Missouri
4AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Indiana @ Michigan State
4AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Miami @ Virginia Tech 4AM WatchESPN
Costal Carolina @ Troy 4AM ESPNU
Wake Forest @ North Carolina 4AM ACC Network
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 4AM SEC Network
Notre Dame @ Boston College
7:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Texas A&M @ Tennessee 7:30AM WatchESPN
Colorado @ Stanford 7:30AM WatchESPN
Memphis @ Navy 7:30AM ESPNU
Louisville @ Virginia 7:30AM ACC Network
Arkansas @ Florida 11AM WatchESPN
SMU @ Tulsa 11AM WatchESPN
Wisconsin @ Michigan
11:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Temple @ UCF 11:30AM ESPNU
Floirda State @ NC State 11:30AM ACC Network
South Carolina @ Ole Miss 11:30AM SEC Network
Cal @ Arizona State 2:30PM WatchESPN

WatchESPN
available with a Foxtel sports subscription includes access to ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Goal Line, ACC Network and SECnetwork. On demand replays for most games
Kayo Features live streams of ESPN and ESPN2 [WatchESPN access not included]

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Wednesday November 11
Akron @ Ohio 11AM CBSSN

Thurdsay November 12

Eastern Michigan @ Ball State 11AM CBSSN

Friday November 13

Colorado State @ Boise State 12PM FS1

Saturday November 14

FAU @ FIU 11AM CBSSN
Iowa @ Minnesota 11AM FS1

Sunday November 15

Penn State @ Nebraska 4AM FS1
TCU @ West Virginia 4AM FOX
Middle Tennessee @ Marshal 4AM CBSSN
Illinois @ Rutgers 4AM BTN
Fresno State @ Utah State 6:30AM FS2
Ohio State @ Maryland 7:30AM BTN
USC @ Arizona 7:30AM FOX
Southern Miss @ Western Kentucky 7:30AM CBSSN
Baylor @ Texas Tech 8AM FS1
Alabama @ LSU 10AM CBS
Nevada @ New Mexico 10:30AM FS2
Oregon @ Washington State 11AM FOX
Northwestern @ Purdue 11:30AM BTN
UNLV @ San Jose State 2:30PM FS2
Utah @ UCLA 2:30PM FOX
Oregon State @ Washington 3PM FS1

elsler

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2008
Albertron
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Roll Tide Alabama Crimson Tide
its looking like BAMA vs LSU maybe cancelled as lsu dealing with a covid outbreak "i think there tying to avoid a serious beating :) "

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
its looking like BAMA vs LSU maybe cancelled as lsu dealing with a covid outbreak "i think there tying to avoid a serious beating :) "

Well if LSU don't have the minimum scholarship players available they're not gonna be able to play. Will be a s**t game either way though.

Alabama @ LSU and A&M @ Tennessee both postponed
I dont feel other leagues in the world need a big * next to their seasons.
But the way college football is, even in a normal year one could argue it. But this year is pathetic.
The OOC component is what gives voters and computers a way to say 'oh, that conference has performed well, therefore, they're a class above'

There's less substance to these teams' seasons than Boise State in the WAC days.

The BigTen, SEC and Pac-12 could all have a balance of trash, but perception has them starting high, and balance raises the shitter teams up. When in actuality, it could be the reverse.

Its all eye test this year. At least there was SOME way to differentiate teams in different conferences this year.

I'd rather see Coastal Carolina in the playoff this year than Clemson

Yeah, perception says Clemson is much better and would win by 5+ TDs, but there's minimal substance to the records due to minimal comparison between conferences. And because of this I'd rather see whoever has the best records go to the playoff. (..........Yes, even BYU. Even if Boise State playing with their 4th string QB and 2nd (or is it 3rd) string RB was the best team they play)

The only way I wouldn't but an * on this season is if every conference champion made the playoff.

ps. Normally I dont really care, they generally get it right with which 4 go (ironically, the only year I would have made a change, the team that made it in their spot won the playoff lol) but this year, you cant make comparisons. So let all conference champs in.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
The cancellations are only going to get worse. In a sport without a bubble in a country with a fiercely raging outbreak (146,000 cases today) you start to wonder if they can actually get to the finish line.... right now they're half way through the race, a wheel has fallen off, smoke has started billowing from the engine, and there's dents all over the car.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
I dont feel other leagues in the world need a big * next to their seasons.
But the way college football is, even in a normal year one could argue it. But this year is pathetic.
The OOC component is what gives voters and computers a way to say 'oh, that conference has performed well, therefore, they're a class above'

There's less substance to these teams' seasons than Boise State in the WAC days.

The BigTen, SEC and Pac-12 could all have a balance of trash, but perception has them starting high, and balance raises the shitter teams up. When in actuality, it could be the reverse.

Its all eye test this year. At least there was SOME way to differentiate teams in different conferences this year.

I'd rather see Coastal Carolina in the playoff this year than Clemson

Yeah, perception says Clemson is much better and would win by 5+ TDs, but there's minimal substance to the records due to minimal comparison between conferences. And because of this I'd rather see whoever has the best records go to the playoff. (..........Yes, even BYU. Even if Boise State playing with their 4th string QB and 2nd (or is it 3rd) string RB was the best team they play)

The only way I wouldn't but an * on this season is if every conference champion made the playoff.

ps. Normally I dont really care, they generally get it right with which 4 go (ironically, the only year I would have made a change, the team that made it in their spot won the playoff lol) but this year, you cant make comparisons. So let all conference champs in.
Every other league is looking to use expanded playoffs as the way to compensate the weirdness of the schedules. Not the NCAA.

well we are up to 10 games that have been called off this weekend.
Boise State vs Colorado State still went ahead with 14 BSU scholarship players out due to covid protocol..............And we're still up 42-7 at the half..........including 3 TDs from blocks (2 punt, 1 fg)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Boise State vs Colorado State still went ahead with 14 BSU scholarship players out due to covid protocol..............And we're still up 42-7 at the half..........including 3 TDs from blocks (2 punt, 1 fg)
sounds like the MW doesnt have a number of scholorship players needed to play like the Pac-12 or Big10

sounds like the MW doesnt have a number of scholorship players needed to play like the Pac-12 or Big10
I think I saw something similiar to UEFAs stance on it.
If you can field a team with scholarship players, you play (In the CL, Shakhtar were forced to play of forefit with only 12 or 13 fit players. Only need 11 on the field, so they played).

Apparently most of those 14 (9 I think) were all the DL. We had 5 DL playing including 3 freshman :O

Just read it.

To cancel

A team has less than 53 players available, or less than 7 OL, or less than 5 DL, or less than 1 QB.

However, if 7.5% of the total players have the virus at any one time, it'll go to review as to whether to cancel it or not.

Perhaps not all of the 14 were positive, they were just cautious with close contacts.

We had 5 DL available, not less than, so safe to play :)
And win by 30 points.

Dial up the special teams

When did Boise learn how to do special teams*

*Besides Avery Williams.

Just on Avery Williams. If we rewound 2 decades, he might actually get drafted like Devin Hester did, just for special teams. Too bad the NFL is smarter now and if someone's a weapon, they just avoid kicking it to them.

Been looking into Zach Wilson a lot recently. Love him more than any qb in this entire class, and thats saying something, coz I'm high on quite a few. 100% in on him.

Man, if Joe Brady and Carolina could get ahold of him I'd be stoked. Seems a perfect fit for the 9ers who are openly tanking now.

A lot of his brother (Russell) in his game 😂👍

Done a bit of research on Trask also,just my own thoughts about him is : overrated. Seems to have everything around him a qb could need. The Gators OLine looks fantastic at protecting him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back