Tennessee @ Auburn 11AM WatchESPN
Mississippi State @ Georgia 11:30AM SEC Network
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma
11:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Missouri @ South Carolina 11:30AM WatchESPN
Navy @ South Florida 12PM ESPNU POSTPONED
USC @ Utah
2:30PM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

WatchESPN available with a Foxtel sports subscription includes access to ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Goal Line, ACC Network and SECnetwork. On demand replays for most games
Kayo Features live streams of ESPN and ESPN2 [WatchESPN access not included]

Last edited:
Wednesday November 18
Buffalo @ Bowling Green 11AM CBSSN

Thursday November 19

Toledo @ Eastern Michigan 11AM CBSSN

Friday November 20

Utah State @ Wyoming 1PM CBSSN CANCELED

Saturday November 21

Purdue @ Minnesota 11:30AM BTN
UMass @ FAU 12PM CBSSN
New Mexico @ Air Force 1:30PM FS1

Sunday November 22

Indiana @ Ohio State 4AM FOX
Illinois @ Nebraska 4AM BTN
Georgia Southern @ Army 4AM CBSSN
Cal @ Oregon State 7:30AM FS1
San Diego State @ Nevada 7:30AM CBSSN
Iowa @ Penn State 7:30AM BTN
Kansas State @ Iowa State 8AM FOX
UNLV @ Colorado State 9:30AM FS2 CANCELED
San Jose State @ Fresno State 11AM CBSSN
Michigan @ Rutgers 11:30AM BTN
Arizona @ Washington 12PM FOX
Washington State @ Stanford 3PM FS1
Boise State @ Hawaii 3PM CBSSN

Last edited:

fdbf57d81f1964bce5a9e5d4197da219.jpg

I probably could’ve gone a similar Venn diagram of people who will get this meme...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I watched about a quarter of the Broncos-Chipawaas game and my god, the MAC is horrible to watch.

It was like watching high school football (in the past I watched highlight videos of Boises recruits). A team of nobodies doing their best, then 1 amazing athlete that can just burn the defence.

Its nice they're evenly matched though. Otherwise it'd be like watching Boise State in conference play.

Thankfully the MWC is good for 3-4 above average teams a year. Just who the **** knows who itll be to compete with us in that year.

fu** you! I won't hear it!

Nothing I love more as someone who is COVID unemployed than mid-week MACtion.
gives us 7 days a week of football. even if its not always great quality its 3hrs of football

15 games canceled/postponed this week with 12 being saturday games.

Pac-12 also announced they will allow non conference games to fill holes for games to make up for teams losing games because the other team didnt pass the leagues Covid threshold. but games must be played at the Pac-12 teams home venue and be broadcast under the Pac-12 broadcast rights. the non conference team must also pass the Pac-12's covid testing.

15 games canceled/postponed this week with 12 being saturday games.

Pac-12 also announced they will allow non conference games to fill holes for games to make up for teams losing games because the other team didnt pass the leagues Covid threshold. but games must be played at the Pac-12 teams home venue and be broadcast under the Pac-12 broadcast rights. the non conference team must also pass the Pac-12's covid testing.
What are other conferences doing on that front?

Wyoming-Utah State got cancelled due to an outbreak within Utah State, but Wyoming couldn't find anyone to travel to Wyoming this week. Is it Wyoming being selfish and not wanting to travel, or is it MWC doing the same thing on tv deal front.

What are other conferences doing on that front?

Wyoming-Utah State got cancelled due to an outbreak within Utah State, but Wyoming couldn't find anyone to travel to Wyoming this week. Is it Wyoming being selfish and not wanting to travel, or is it MWC doing the same thing on tv deal front.
not sure. i know the Pac-12 is open to BYU coming in for a game on Dec 12 since they already have a hole in the schedule that week. Colorado could of looked for a OoC team this week but didnt have the time since the new schedule rules were only announced overnight.

I think the Pac-12 MW could work stuff out and just put them on Fox/FS1 since thats fine for both as long as the MW is willing to travel. but looks like most are not scheduling OoC or at least not a a few days notice like the Pac will have to do.

Outbreak at Washington State has caused a cancelation of the WSU/Stanford game for being under the 53 scholarship players. Stanford looked into a new opponent but couldnt get anything done in such short time. sounds like they wouldnt want to play Sunday since they have a Friday rivalry game against Cal nextweek.

Apple Cup is also up in the air nextweek for contract tracing.

How the NCAA doesnt just expand the playoff to get all conference champs in doesnt make sense to me.

USC could go 6-0 winning the Pac-12 and not get a look in because they only played 6 games.

This season is exceptional circumstances. How havent we made changes to the playoff structure yet. Sheer stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this was an easy year to try out a 6 or 8 team playoff. and see how the TV ratings are.
like a 8 team playoff the 5 power champs, 1 or 2 best G5 champs and 1/2 wildcards. the debate and stuff would still be just as loud and you get extra high profile playoff games to sell. but it does kill the Rose bowl and anything the other NY6 bowls had in history and tradition.

Should've just gone 10 team playoff

1. Alabama bye
2. Notre Dame bye
3. Ohio State bye
4. Cincinnati bye
5. Oregon bye
6. Oklahoma State bye
7. Marshall vs 10. Western Michigan
8. Coastal Carolina vs 9. Boise State

1. Alabama vs 9. Boise State
2. Notre Dame vs 7. Marshall
3. Ohio State vs 6. Oklahoma State
4. Cincinnati vs 5. Oregon

1. Alabama vs 5 Oregon
3. Ohio State vs 7. Marshall

1. Alabama vs 3. Ohio State

Alabama national champions.

Just make the quarters/semi the ny6 bowls

And if the Rose Bowl wants to maintain NYD, they can forever have quarter final games.

I was almost certain Boise State had the best record among G5 schools since the ny6 begun

From 2014-2019 it is the case, but Appalachian State is right on our tail

What surprised me though was how consistent some teams have been. I knew UCF started crap early on, but their recent dominance in the american only has them as the 8th best team in the ny6 era for g5 schools. Behind schools such as Toledo :eek: Marshall (not as surprising) and Louisiana Tech :eek:

Florida State Clemson was called off after a game day positive test from the Tigers. Player was symptomatic, trained all week and travelled with the team (even though he had 2 negative tests).

Clemson wanted to proceed and FSU felt it was too risky. ACC rules stipulate that the school's must both agree to play so this is why the game got canned.

Apple Cup is off nextweek because of an outbreak at Washington State
I wonder if BYU will try and play Washington to up their SOS (when the best team you play is a Boise State team down to their 4th string qb halfway through the 1st, it isn't looking good)

I wonder if BYU will try and play Washington to up their SOS (when the best team you play is a Boise State team down to their 4th string qb halfway through the 1st, it isn't looking good)
would need to move quick to get it done. looks like they are off till Dec 12 so would be looking at getting something before then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back