USC @ UCLA
11:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Auburn @ Mississippi State 11:30AM SEC Network
Virginia @ Virginia Tech 12PM ACC Network
San Diego State @ BYU
2PM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Stanford @ Oregon State 2:30PM ESPNU

WatchESPN
available with a Foxtel sports subscription includes access to ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Goal Line, ACC Network and SECnetwork. On demand replays for most games
Kayo Features live streams of ESPN and ESPN2 [WatchESPN access not included]

Saturday December 12
Charlotte @ Marshall 10:30AM CBSSN
Utah @ Colorado 1:30PM FS1
Nevada @ San Jose State 2:30PM CBSSN

Sunday December 13

Michigan @ Ohio State 4AM FOX
Navy @ Army 4AM CBS
Washington @ Oregon 8AM FOX
Boise State @ Wyoming 10AM CBSSN
Louisiana Tech @ TCU 11AM FS1
Ole Miss @ Texas A&M 12PM CBS
Utah State @ Colorado State 1:30PM CBSSN
Cal @ Washington State 2:30PM FS1

Top 25

01. Alabama
02. Notre Dame
03. Clemson
04. Ohio State

05. Florida
06. Texas A&M

07. Iowa State
08. Cincinnati
09. Georgia
10. Miami
11. Oklahoma
12. Indiana
13. Coastal Carolina
14. Northwestern
15. USC
16. Iowa
17. North Carolina
18. BYU
19. Louisiana
20. Texas
21. Colorado
22. Oklahoma State
23. NC State
24. Tulsa
25. Missouri

Last edited:

I'm seeing teams are scheduling regular games on conference title week, eg. Texas A&M - Tennessee, Miami (Fl) - Wake Forest etc.

I hope we get one in the Pac-12. Obviously the winner of Washington vs Oregon will be in the Pac-12 championship game, but if Colorado and USC both win, both are unbeaten. So could we get the Washington/Stanford vs the other of the unbeatens as well?

I just think it'd be unfair for USC/Colorado to miss out when unbeaten, at least give them another game to showcase what they got.

MWCCG

Boise State def. Wyoming, San Jose State def. Nevada = San Jose State vs Boise State
Boise State def. Wyoming, Nevada def. San Jose State = Boise State vs Nevada
Boise State def. Wyoming, San Jose State-Nevada cancelled = San Jose State vs Boise State
Wyoming def. Boise State, San Jose State def. Nevada = San Jose State vs Boise State
Wyoming def. Boise State, Nevada def. San Jose State = Nevada vs San Jose State
Wyoming def. Boise State, San Jose State-Nevada cancelled = San Jose State vs Nevada
Boise State-Wyoming cancelled, San Jose State def. Nevada = San Jose State vs Boise State
Boise State-Wyoming cancelled, Nevada def. San Jose State = Boise State vs Nevada
Boise State-Wyoming cancelled, San Jose State-Nevada cancelled = San Jose State vs Boise State

so 7 of 9 scenerios = Boise State in MWCCG, but only 2 of 9 scenerios = a home game.

I'm seeing teams are scheduling regular games on conference title week, eg. Texas A&M - Tennessee, Miami (Fl) - Wake Forest etc.

I hope we get one in the Pac-12. Obviously the winner of Washington vs Oregon will be in the Pac-12 championship game, but if Colorado and USC both win, both are unbeaten. So could we get the Washington/Stanford vs the other of the unbeatens as well?

I just think it'd be unfair for USC/Colorado to miss out when unbeaten, at least give them another game to showcase what they got.
I think the idea for the Pac is to play cross conference games next week. but might also have make up games like if Oregon win this week and rep the North they might want to play the apple cup.
But the winner of Oregon/Wash will with the North. but should do USC/Colorado if they both win. no room for make up games will cost one of them.

also looks like Pac-12 will only have 4 bowl bids including the NY6 with another bowl getting called off yesterday. of the 10 canceled bowls i think 4 of them had Pac-12 ties. because of that you would try and play the top 3 from the North against the top 3 from the south in bowl bid eliminators. which makes the Oregon/Washington and Stanford/Oregon State games mean more this week.

Ohio St/Michigan called off. Ohio St might be able to get a new team on the schedule and there is still a chance the Big10 change rules to let them play in the title game.

The situation is "fluid" according to the big 10. That 6 game minimum stuffed their one cfp hope.

I'm sure they'll shove them on to the playoffs.

The situation is "fluid" according to the big 10. That 6 game minimum stuffed their one cfp hope.

I'm sure they'll shove them on to the playoffs.
Big10 always make up rules on the run if they benefit the conference.

Unless Florida beat Alabama i dont see anyone who could keep Ohio St out.
as much as i love CFB i have struggled all year because its not close to a level or equal competition, and its hard to get hyped for games when you see 10 canceled most weekends. but i have liked the loss of cupcake weekends. some teams playing 10 others 5. its not worth getting into the debates because its hard to go to fight for teams with half the games. we all know its just because of the name. if Indiana was the undefeated team fighting for a playoff spot it would be different.

This year more than most name recognition matters.

ive seen some say that not playing in the Big10 title game but have some other make up game would help Ohio St more.

joke of a season
joke of a playoff
CFP has been a joke since it started. its barely any better than the BCS. after year 1 we saw that 4 teams was not the answer and they refuse to extend it and give G5 teams a chance.

The entire premise that you can pick and choose your schedule and avoid playing any great teams just devalues the regular season. Imagine if the AFL didn't fix the draw every year to generate blockbusters but intentionally kept good teams apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boise State's Harsin pushes to leave Mtn. West, other conferences contacted (boisedev.com)

undecided

Independent? Could be great long-term. Would improve our football program the most and allow us to slide into the pac down the line when they expand
AAC? Would be good short term, but it wont give us a big enough boost long term to be in pole position for the pac. We wouldn't be as far ahead as other regional rivals.

WCC? Good for basketball and not the worst everywhere else. Wouldn't mind it, but we're not a cultural fit. So cant see us going there for non-football
BWC? Terrible. If we had successful water polo or baseball then okay, it might be okay. But we've never had water polo, and we got rid of baseball half a year into its first season due to covid. WOuld hate to land here (which is where we were going to land before we turned out back on the be/aac)

my preferences (ignoring p5)

1. Independent for football, WCC for olympic sports
2. AAC for everything
3. MWC for everything
4. AAC for football, WCC for olympic sports
5. Independent for football, BWC for olympic sports
6. AAC for football, BWC for olympic sports.

Considering 1 and 4 wont happen. (WCC are all faith based schools)
And AAC doesnt want to expand non-football (Dont get why, should just do it and split the conference regionally in non-football too)
So if we cant take olympic sports there, I'd say stay in the MWC.

MWC might be the worst football option, but it is probably the best non-football option.
And even though going indy or AAC is an upgrade for football, if it's BWC for-non football, the downgrade is so large It isnt worth it.

Chaos is too kinder word for the dumpster fire that's the PAC12 with their championship game conundrum.
i would play USC/Colorado. both are undefeated.
2 loss Oregon doesnt deserve it, same with Stanford. and Washington doesnt deserve it after losing to Stanford and not being able to play Oregon.

I think the ACC did it right this year, remove divisions and just play the best 2 teams.

So the choice right now is to watch Miami being torched by NC or Baylor bring shredded on Oklahoma State 😒

A few kickoff schedule changes due to the multitude of cancellations

f**kin LOL Florida. get a 3rd down stop with 1:50 left in a tie game and some idiot picks up the ball and throws it away gets a unsportman like foul. LSU First down when they should of been punting.

EDIT. it was a players shoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back