2020 New Zealand vs India (5 T20Is, 3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

India are just highlighting why they will never be a true test force despite having a population of 5764577888866665443. As soon as they see a tinge of green on an overseas wicket they all come down with yellow belly.

They’ve won a series in england more recently than Australia has.

Probably why Australia will never be a force overseas I guess.

Soon as they see a puff of dust or a tinge of green they all come down with yellow belly.

By the way last time I looked you can still only pick 11 players in a side

Latham takes a regulation catch and the Cricinfo commentator reckons it's an amazing diving catch. Well caught sir lol. Everytime an India player gets caught it's an amazing catch not a cowardly shot. Prithi Shaw the four foot hero from India who can only score on wickets that don't bounce at all ladies and gentlemen 👍👍👍

Based on what, a sample size of two tests, both played when he was 18, and his first test in 18 months.

Holy s**t

Prthi Shaw lmao. This is India's great hope? He can't handle gentle medium pace bowling on the world's flattest deck. Looks absolutely terrified out there lmao. Boult bowls one at his belly button and he closes his eyes and fends at it like it's the most dangerous thing he's ever seen. Indian batsmen are the most cowardly players I've ever seen. At home where the ball doesn't bounce above your knee they're unstoppable but everywhere else they get scared lmao. Absolutely pathetic. Go kiwis lol

Did Mahatma Gandhi and Leander Paes put one of your female relatives on the spit?

Soon as they see a puff of dust or a tinge of green they all come down with yellow belly.

Mate India will get smashed when they come out here. I can’t see them winning a test, they are struggling against NZ with Wagner sitting on the sidelines.

Well they won here and won over there and have generally been far better for longer than the recent Australian side so I’m curious as to what you’re basing that on
Lol they are about to get rolled by NZ. A team that couldn’t even take a test against us to the 5th day. Better yet NZ’s best bowler isn’t even playing.

India’s amazing year saw them lose to South Africa England and only manage to beat an incredibly weakened Australian side.

Lol they are about to get rolled by NZ. A team that couldn’t even take a test against us to the 5th day. Better yet NZ’s best bowler isn’t even playing.

India’s amazing year saw them lose to South Africa England and only manage to beat an incredibly weakened Australian side.

Which shows how incredibly mediocre Australia have been for an extended period considering they’ve been vastly inferior to India.

The team they’re about to lose to, by the way, easily smashed England 4 months after Australia triumphantly drew with them.

As we all know though, only your last test or series counts.

Which shows how incredibly mediocre Australia have been for an extended period considering they’ve been vastly inferior to India.

The team they’re about to lose to, by the way, easily smashed England 4 months after Australia triumphantly drew with them.

Hahahahaha they won the series 1-0 and were batting to save the second test on the last day. They won but didn’t smash them also NZ beat them at home we have only lost 4 tests this century to England at home. You know yourself that argument is laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahaha they won the series 1-0 and were batting to save the second test on the last day. They won but didn’t smash them also NZ beat them at home we have only lost 4 tests this century to England at home. You know yourself that argument is laughable.

Not as laughable as basing an argument on something that hasn’t happened yet

Not as laughable as basing an argument on something that hasn’t happened yet
India has never shown an ability to win outside of Asia. They beat us due to the suspensions it’s nothing to hang your hat on and does not bode well for this upcoming summer. Last time we played them we had no batsmen in the top 10 in the world now we have 3 in the top 6 we very rarely lose at home.

The way they are travelling against NZ just further proves the fact that they struggle away. They will come to Australia as firm underdogs and go home without winning a single test.

Your argument about NZ smashing England and Australia only managing a draw holds little weight as we just embarrassed NZ winning 3-0 and all inside 4 days. They hold a dominant position without world number 2 bowler in Wagner.

Prthi Shaw lmao. This is India's great hope? He can't handle gentle medium pace bowling on the world's flattest deck. Looks absolutely terrified out there lmao. Boult bowls one at his belly button and he closes his eyes and fends at it like it's the most dangerous thing he's ever seen. Indian batsmen are the most cowardly players I've ever seen. At home where the ball doesn't bounce above your knee they're unstoppable but everywhere else they get scared lmao. Absolutely pathetic. Go kiwis lol
Haha Aus would kill to have a young batsman as talented as Shaw.

India has never shown an ability to win outside of Asia. They beat us due to the suspensions it’s nothing to hang your hat on and does not bode well for this upcoming summer. Last time we played them we had no batsmen in the top 10 in the world now we have 3 in the top 6 we very rarely lose at home.

The way they are travelling against NZ just further proves the fact that they struggle away. They will come to Australia as firm underdogs and go home without winning a single test.

Your argument about NZ smashing England and Australia only managing a draw holds little weight as we just embarrassed NZ winning 3-0 and all inside 4 days. They hold a dominant position without world number 2 bowler in Wagner.

Ok

You've got no argument so just stop. Just stop. India had one good year but now they're back to being the scared, flat track no bounce bullies they always were. NZ are a plucky, hard working team of plodders and they are all over them.

A hint of bounce and a tinge of green and the Indians panic more than you do when someone mentions India critically

You've got no argument so just stop. Just stop. India had one good year but now they're back to being the scared, flat track no bounce bullies they always were. NZ are a plucky, hard working team of plodders and they are all over them.

A hint of bounce and a tinge of green and the Indians panic more than you do when someone mentions India critically

Based on 2.5 innings of a test.
Is there any danger of you not basing an opinion on a sample size smaller than Chris Martin’s batting average?

You're Indian just admit it. Anytime anyone says anything about India you lose your mind and go ape. At no point did I plug Australia. I just spoke some home truths about India and the fact that they are gutless when the going gets tough

You're Indian just admit it. Anytime anyone says anything about India you lose your mind and go ape. At no point did I plug Australia. I just spoke some home truths about India and the fact that they are gutless when the going gets tough

I’m going for NZ in this series you clown.

This is why literally no one takes you seriously. No one is allowed to talk about facts or insult Australia without it apparently being because they support the side they might be making an argument for.

The only sides in the world I like less than India are Australia and India.

That doesn’t equate to ‘being Indian.’

I’m going for NZ in this series you clown.

This is why literally no one takes you seriously. No one is allowed to talk about facts or insult Australia without it apparently being because they support the side they might be making an argument for.

The only sides in the world I like less than India are Australia and India.

That doesn’t equate to ‘being Indian.’
You're a buthurt Indian. You don't tolerate any criticism towards your pals and I could care less who you support. India are gutless and they pack a sook as soon as they see grass on the wicket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back