• Davante Adams over 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Davante Adams under 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot easier to see the one of the left as a back judge
tbf there was about 5-6 other calls that they let go as well

You just can't let the play go and let defenders get away with something all game and then wait until the biggest play of the game and then decide to step in and make the call (extremely late too)

I didn't see a fair chunk of the second half but fair dues to Brady, he played a fantastic first half. Cant say the defense carried him today like last week.

Rodgers should be choking LaFleur right now for not giving him the responsibility of winning (or losing) the game on 4th Down

Ridiculous decision to take the game out of the hands of your MVP quarterback
I agree, but LaFleur wasn’t the coach when Rodgers went 1-3 in NFC champ games.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
another tough playoff L.
few plays here or there and its different again. Sick of giving up 30+

the end of the first half was just f**ked, bad decision to throw and i had no real issue with the no call on holding till the end of the game. you cant play the first 58mins and not call holding then just call it on the biggest play of the game. It took the packers till the 2nd half to adjust to the refs letting the DB's grab and hold.

the lack of ball movement early in the 4th coming off the turnovers was tough.

team will look different next season Williams and Jones likely gone, Same with Lisley and King will be gone but wont be missed much if we get someone decent at CB opposite Alexander.

another tough playoff L.

the end of the first half was just f**ked, bad decision to throw and i had no real issue with the no call on holding till the end of the game. you cant play the first 58mins and not call holding then just call it on the biggest play of the game. It took the packers till the 2nd half to adjust to the refs letting the DB's grab and hold.

team will look different next season Williams and Jones likely gone, Same with Lisley and King will be gone but wont be missed much if we get someone decent at CB opposite Alexander.

Hard luck mate.

Would be mad to pay Jones. Won't lose much with Dillon taking over.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
tbf there was about 5-6 other calls that they let go as well

You just can't let the play go and let defenders get away with something all game and then wait until the biggest play of the game and then decide to step in and make the call (extremely late too)
anyone have a replay where a linesman holds another before Brady throws -the same play? Bucs played better though - Packs wasted two TD chances for FGs

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

That's a little disingenuous - Brady is noticeably bad when he has pressure and is an interception machine on occasions, but he's still the last one standing in a conference for the 10th time. I'm not much of a fan but credit where it's due.

Even the element of truth that underpins that points to why Brady has been so good. Most NFL teams are flawed, and often in many ways, so it's less about being consistently brilliant than it is about being competent when the heat is on. LeFleur melted, so did his O-line and even Rodgers with the way he started the fourth quarter when a good drive would've given GB a lead that maybe they would've kept.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I forgot they choked last year too
is it a choke when no one even expected us to be there.

Last season i think we were the "worst 13-3" team to ever exist. and just "lucky"
and the Falcons one we didnt deserve to get there, just beat up and only just beat Dallas in the Div round.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
another tough playoff L.

6 points off three interceptions just isn't good enough. Matt had a bad day.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hard luck mate.

Would be mad to pay Jones. Won't lose much with Dillon taking over.
Dillion is more of a Williams body type, and both off rookie deals will draft another back to help Dillion next year.

but OT, DB, WR, ILB, C, P, RB all going have to be fixed in the draft

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
6 points off three interceptions just isn't good enough. Matt had a bad day.
they were all deep. the 14 points of turnovers the bucs got were short fields. one was around the 50, the other was goal to go.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
1-4 in NFC champ games

I actually reckon he’s fortunate not to have made more SBS or it would be more glaring
Packers have been giving up 35 points a game in the playoff losses since Rodgers took over. thats why we never made it back.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I guess.. still need to capitalise either way
i said the latter 2 drives after Brady INT's were just s**t. some was playcalling others was just good plays made by the Bucs. could of used more stack formations to make separation. few holds not called, but the first 58mins they didnt call it on either D.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
With how the Bucs pass rush played, today showed how much we missed Bahk. hard to keep a clean pocket against a pass rush playing that fast missing the best LT on the league. and on the otherside Wagner had a mare too.

Back