Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Davante Adams over 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Davante Adams under 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This play reminds me soo much of the Favre's final pass against the Saints in the 2009 NFC Championship game. At the time I was screaming run, run, run and I'm sure Packers fans would have been doing the same

The Favre is at the 13 minute mark of this vid:

I know. And I'm pointing out that the Head Ref and Umpire let equally obvious holds by both teams go all game.

I get that its frustrating when the refs apply rules inconsistently as it feels like it happens to the Ravens often, but thems the breaks
i have no issues with it not being called. my issue is caling the one on King that was no worse than 10-15 others that were let go all game.
im used to refs being inconsistent. but they were consistent in not calling holding all game up till that one. its not like they were calling every 4th hold or whatever. Both teams could of been called 10 times or more for it.

You shouldnt have the refs make the biggest play of the game when its let go all game. There is a good chance the bucs still win if that doesnt get called with how the D had been playing.

This play reminds me soo much of the Favre's final pass against the Saints in the 2009 NFC Championship game. At the time I was screaming run, run, run and I'm sure Packers fans would have been doing the same

The Favre is at the 13 minute mark of this vid:

Yeah at the time i wanted him to run. but he would of been stopped short with 2 LB's chasing him down. Tried to make the play.

Kicking the FG on 4th down was f**king stupid, especially after chasing points the 2nd half with 2 failed 2pt conversions.

Yeah at the time i wanted him to run. but he would of been stopped short with 2 LB's chasing him down. Tried to make the play.

Kicking the FG on 4th down was f**king stupid, especially after chasing points the 2nd half with 2 failed 2pt conversions.
I agree, absolutely crazy decision. 5 points down is just as bad as 8 points down

It's *that* important for you to try and vindicate your love for a QB that your team bought, proceeded to choke in the biggest game, and then dragged over the line by a great defense to 'win' another title?
Got to get to the SB to win them I guess

It's *that* important for you to try and vindicate your love for a QB that your team bought, proceeded to choke in the biggest game, and then dragged over the line by a great defense to 'win' another title?

Shut ya piehole and save it for the podcast. I want you two going hammer and tong. None of this get it out of your systems today and come to an amicable agreement nonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounded the same after the Seattle loss in 14/15

This might have been the last chance he gets to go back to a Superbowl because of the cap dropping. most teams will look different because 12 months ago they were expecting to get $225M+ on the cap, but its going to be $175m (or $190m if they vote to spread the hit out over a few years and not get big jumps starting in 22

Back