Green Bay

Next level...
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Minnesota
Dallas
Seattle

AFC wide open. NFC Tampa Bay's to lose

Green Bay with no Rodgers? nah....Love sucks.

As I said, it's the Bucs' to lose, unless Brady doesn't get bailed out again

Panthers d gonna * Brady up this year. Pity about Darnold also getting ****ed up by the TB d.

Chiefs - best team in the league, they'll make it...
Bills - a one man team, in a very wide open AFC, if the Pats and Phins reach their potential Bills are a definite chance to miss
Bucs - second best team in the league, 3 divisional opponents who are all decent teams but not going to steal the division.
Packers - Seems like the obvious choice if Rodgers isn't there... still, if he is there, locker room dumpster fire potential if a few screws come loose and the Vikings start meddling

AFC Contenders:

Bills
Browns
Colts
Titans
Chiefs

playoff contenders:

Ravens
Broncos
Pats

Sucks to be you (disappointments):

Steelers
Raiders
Dolphins

NFC Contenders:

Bucs
Rams
Niners

playoff contenders:

Giants
Vikings
Panthers
Seahawks
Cards

Sucks to be you:

Bears
Cowboys
Packers

----------------------------

Titans the team I like this year at odds to win the title. Reckon their defense will surprise.

Giants have a playoff roster if Jones can stop fumbling.

Last edited:
Rams will start hot but will dwindle. Lost too much talent and are too thin. Injuries will ruin them down the stretch

49ers also not as stacked as they were previously. Still pretty good potential as a division winner and double digit win team, but if they couldn't win it two years ago with Jimmy they won't now. And they won't win with a rookie QB

Rams will start hot but will dwindle. Lost too much talent and are too thin. Injuries will ruin them down the stretch

49ers also not as stacked as they were previously. Still pretty good potential as a division winner and double digit win team, but if they couldn't win it two years ago with Jimmy they won't now. And they won't win with a rookie QB

All depends on injuries with the San Fran IRers.... already had a disastrous mini camp on that front.

I expect Lance to shine in his first year as teams struggle to come up with a way to stop him, hell take over from Jimmy at some point, probably earlier than most expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bills are still a one man team. God forbid anything happens to Allen or they will finish last in the division. Browns, Titans, and Ravens are horrid matchups for them, and the Chiefs who are a good matchup are still too good for them. They'll be pretty good cause they've got arguably the best QB in the league but they aint winning it all

Think their defence will still stink. Giants the much more balanced team, better coaching, clear edge imo.
I trust Cowboys passing game vs. Giants front/secondary over Giants Oline vs. Cowboys front 7. Definitely could be a split series though. Those two and the Skins will be close for the division, Eagles are ass

I trust Cowboys passing game vs. Giants front/secondary over Giants Oline vs. Cowboys front 7. Definitely could be a split series though. Those two and the Skins will be close for the division, Eagles are ass

Im not ready to assume Dak picks up where he left off when we saw him last. Could take a bit to get back into the flow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back