Monocle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Western Suburbs : Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont NE Patriots Eagles AFLW
It's going to be a crazy off-season for the Saints with a lot of players to be let go due to them being $99 million over the projected cap for next year. Brees retirement gains them $14 million, but that still leaves another $85 million to find.

The Saints SB window has officially closed IMO.
Agree.

That’s the Saints done for being a contender for some time.

Will be very interesting to see who the casualties will be from the salary cap squeeze.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Didn't catch a minute of the game this arvo but saints, Worst playoff team ever. Same story ever year with you useless pricks. 😂

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Phew that was some ordinary quarterbacking, you could almost hear the squeaky bones. Brady wasn’t far off a couple of ints himself. Well done on excellent career by Drew Brees

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
Brady didnt move to Tampa for just 1 season
If he wins it this year what more is there to achieve?

6 rings at the Patriots and wins 1 with Tampa owning all post-season records and all records in regular season except for Yards.

And for me personally I don't want to wake up Monday's mornings at 3am in September & October again and then have bloody restless nights in January/February anymore - its too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
There are really having a debate on nfl live if Brees should come back for another year ....Jeff Saturday said he should...fu** me. 😂😂

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
There are really having a debate on nfl live if Brees should come back for another year ....Jeff Saturday said he should...fu** me. 😂😂
Maybe he just wants someone more well known than him who clearly came back for one year too many when everyone knew they shouldn't?

Remove this Banner Ad