NFL 2020 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints just starting to get warmed up :fire:
Well they need the extra playoff cheques to keep donating to pedophile churches.

I'm hoping for another f**kery by the refs

Saints just starting to get warmed up :fire:

looking forward to next week and a big IF Green Bay win, I would rather play the saints at home next week then Tampa bay!

Also On the bills and Ravens. Think that game is an absolute cracker. Can’t split the two.

looking forward to next week and a big IF Green Bay win, I would rather play the saints at home next week then Tampa bay!

Also On the bills and Ravens. Think that game is an absolute cracker. Can’t split the two.
Na. F**k the Saints.

4 Years ago today
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) What a weird ad
2) lol at acting like getting back the dude who is 10th in targets on your team is a big enough deal to include him by name

Who is Kevin Johnson btw? The Suns and Cavs Kevin Johnson is the only Kevin Johnson I know.

1) What a weird ad
2) lol at acting like getting back the dude who is 10th in targets on your team is a big enough deal to include him by name
They are so starved of success they would of put a kid that had a target in mini camp but didnt make the team in a video of who has been missed

DeShaun Watson wearing a Niners jersey....

Follows the Jamal Adams blueprint to get yourself out of there? Seems too nice of a bloke unfortunately

Back