NFL 2020 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are really having a debate on nfl live if Brees should come back for another year ....Jeff Saturday said he should...fu** me. 😂😂
Yes a team who is scheduled to spend 150% of the cap before the draft cap reserve. should bring back the 42 year old noodle arm.

Saints: Worst playoff team ever. Same story ever year with you useless pricks. 😂
Sean Payton's 9-8 record in playoffs is better than Marvin Lewis's 0-7 record in Wildcard Playoff games

Cincinnati Bungles
2005 11-5 (1st) home v Pittsburgh 17-31
2006 8-8
2007 7-9
2008 4-11-1
2009 10-6 (1st) home v N.Y. Jets 14-24
2010 4-12
2011 9-7 _(3rd) away v Houston 10-31
2012 10-6 (2nd) away v Houston 13-19
2013 11-5 (1st) home v San Diego 10-27
2014 10-5 (2nd) away v Indianapolis 10-26
2015 12-4 (1st) home v Pittsburgh 16-18

Sean Payton's 9-8 record in playoffs is better than Marvin Lewis's 0-7 record in Wildcard Playoff games

Cincinnati Bungles
2006 8-8
2007 7-9
2008 4-11-1
2010 4-12
Not really. there were never expectations for the Bungles.

Cincinnati Bungles
2006 8-8
2007 7-9
2008 4-11-1
2010 4-12

Expectations wise, there has been no one worse than the Saints imo.

Expectations wise, there has been no one worse than the Saints imo.
Other than Dallas. but they never consistently made the playoffs.

The only thing the Saints have is bounty gate.

For all the flack some on here are flinging Brees’s way, it should be acknowledged that he has had a brilliant career.

Seems some on here, are oblivious to the raw number that Brees has delivered over a long and sustained period of time in the league - they are impressive.

Will go out a Super Bowl winning QB and one of the best QB’ s of the last 20 years. Only Manning and Brady have out performed Brees and he can be considered in the same company as Rogers.

I get the fact that it’s nice to hang s**t on New Orleans for their protection of and association with - Rock Spiders 🕷 Incorporated also known as the Catholic Church.

However I am able to pay credit where it is due and give a nod to Drew Brees and applaud his wonderful career if he ( as expected ) retires from the game and today was his last game.

Young aspiring QB’s can only dream to achieve what Brees has achieved.

Well done Champ, you were one of the best at your trade, all the best if you choose to hang up the helmet, cleats and shoulder pads.

Last edited:
You forgot him about him being a brainwashed US patriot .

Each to their own, but I can't stand him. He comes across as a nice guy but imo he's as fake as you get.

At least with Brady and Rodgers personalities, as much as I think they are absolute figjams sometimes, you get to see who they really are.

You forgot him about him being a brainwashed US patriot .

Each to their own, but I can't stand him. He comes across as a nice guy but imo he's as fake as you get.

At least with Brady and Rodgers personalities, as much as I think they are absolute figjams sometimes, you get to see who they really are.
and that he cares more about stats than winning. he is the biggest whore to ever play the position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Brady the campaigner. Didn't like Brees beating him 3 times in one season. Would have loved to have seen NO-GB in a championship game with one guaranteed to return to the SB.

Well done Bills. Deserve that after enduring so much s**t for years. Bad luck Lamar and tbh would have prefered to see him in a playoff with Mahomes and the Chiefs next Sunday. * they pushed their luck against the Browns and it was closer than I expected.

TB-GB ******* huge, Brady vs Rodgers. My dream SB match up would have been NO-KC but let's hope GB do the deed and beat TB as I'm *en sick of Tom Brady. What a story it would be if the Bills pull off a huge upset and unsettle Mahomes and Co. Got to fancy Reid and his troops at Arrow head however.

TB-GB ******* huge, Brady vs Rodgers. My dream SB match up would have been NO-KC but let's hope GB do the deed and beat TB as I'm fu**en sick of Tom Brady. What a story it would be if the Bills pull off a huge upset and unsettle Mahomes and Co. Got to fancy Reid and his troops at Arrow head however.

The Bills will need to play very well but I can't see Mahomes fully recovering from the concussion so if the Bills win I don't think it will be a huge upset.

Dak Prescott needs to go home to Louisiana where he was born grew up and grab a golden helmet take #4 to the Saints and tell the Cowboys to get stuffed
Couldnt afford him if they tried.

the Titans clip. f**k me thats amazing. the Falcons one right after is a hall of fame throw.

Yeah it ended in a whimper but those paying attention saw this car crash coming years ago when the arm strength went. it was just covered up by Thomas turning 3yd slants into 30yd plays

Couldnt afford him if they tried.
Its why restructuring and extending players on bad contracts is just kicking the can down the road, while 12 months ago we were expecting the 21 cap to be around $245m and not $175-190m it will be. there were still in s**t this offseason because of bad contacts.

How good is Devin White btw? Joke he didn't make the all pro first team. What a stud. Best LBer in football already.

Last edited:
Cool looking back over stuff like this now, Brett's concerns about things you'd have to teach/correct White coz he was raw as a linebacker having only played the position for three years was probably too much. Easier to correct problems with someone new to the position than someone who has played as one for ages in hindsight....

A quote from this around the 11:00 mark "the ceiling we are talking about here is a HOF talent". ...spot on I'd say after just two years in the league

Last edited:
Seriously imagine if it is Bucs vs Bills.

Either:

1. Bills get all that way to only be beaten by their franchises biggest enemy - Tom Brady yet again

OR

2. Bills get all that way and then have redemption against Brady for all their years of him smashing them

Back