NFL 2020 NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, they are. Its so obvious. Theres a camera on them, theyre gonna ham it up. Theres a whole sub genre called reaction videos. People exaggerate.
That Eagles guy is irritating...sign of the times i guess

Theyre all irritating and can go fu** themselves
100%

Although I'd love to see GG.exe do one of these videos. Since he has 17 teams it would be a wide range of emotions with some teams doing well and some not as well. But then some teams he barracks would be rivals with other teams he barracks for so there would be conflicting emotions with individial picks. Would be a rollercoaster and would easily be the most viewed 'reaction' video on youtube

100%

Although I'd love to see GG.exe do one of these videos. Since he has 17 teams it would be a wide range of emotions with some teams doing well and some not as well. But then some teams he barracks would be rivals with other teams he barracks for so there would be conflicting emotions with individial picks. Would be a rollercoaster and would easily be the most viewed 'reaction' video on youtube
No one would understand it. No one understands me. Understand. No. One. :(

Aren't most (all?) of these guys playing up for social media?

It's why in my post I said the guy at 0:36. A genuine reaction at the time with no delay , not doing it for YouTube. His face was piss funny I thought.

Find some likes from 5 years ago and change them all to anger please GG.exe , in a gameday thread or something, the troll would be amazing. :)

The notification doesn't send I'm pretty sure

Is it a time thing? Coz all the reactions GGs changed to anger on me have been blowing up my notifications splendidly.

I don't think he's changing his reaction, he's reacting to posts he hasn't reacted to yet. At least for me he is

And GG idk what you're talking about. You can view any post in this site's history
Go the page REACTIONS GIVEN.
When you click on some of them individually, it just sits there loading forever and ever, and hangs up. I have a residue of some HAHAs and LOVEs and WOWs that I can't locate via that page....could also be deleted posts? But I'm going thru it slowly now via the ALL one, and clicking 'More' at the bottom of the page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he's changing his reaction, he's reacting to posts he hasn't reacted to yet. At least for me he is

And GG idk what you're talking about. You can view any post in this site's history

I know he's changed some to anger on me, I have a reaction emoji memory that dates back 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back