NFL 2020 NFL Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still a Vance guy, Steelers collecting all the injury prone TEs

Sure, I think Ben and Ebron could be quite the redzone combo though.

Health permitting for both parties.

Buccaneers signed Tom Brady to a two-year, $50 million contract.
All $50 million of Brady's deal is guaranteed and includes another $9 million available in incentives. It also features a no-trade clause, ensuring the 20-year veteran play out his career with Tampa Bay. As it stands, only Jared Goff ($36 million), Ben Roethlisberger ($33.5 million), Dak Prescott ($31.5 million), Russell Wilson ($31 million), and Jimmy Garoppolo ($26.6 million) are set to account for a larger cap hit under center in 2020. Brady will ultimately have two years to install his own offensive system with a myriad of talent, including whomever takes a lesser deal in free agency to join the Bucs short-term, surrounding him. This offense still has a glaring need in its backfield, too — one that will likely be addressed with a veteran addition in the near future.
SOURCE: Mark Maske on Twitter
Mar 20, 2020, 9:10 AM ET

hoxgi8swnxn41.jpg

Jets signed Greg Van Roten, disappointed, was hoping we kept him after trading Turner. Good signing by the Jets if not too expensive.

Douglas a man of his word, heavy focus on the OLine.

Agholor, well, at least I know what eagles fans think of him.

EDP added a scouting report for Raiders fans today, titled: "FINALLY!! * YOU NELSON AGHOLOR" ..if you would like some insight on the player you're receiving?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty sure GG.exe called this a few months ago, congratulations, sir, one of your 100-1 long range predictions finally turned out to be right. Microchipping must be next.

Also the Josh McDaniels fiasco from two years ago. Lots of bad blood between the Colts and Pats.
Man I’m struggling to see how this would impact Colts wanting Brady 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back