NFL 2020 NFL Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

So he only evalutes qbs when it suits him? How convenient that he refrains from scouting or appears to refrain

I like how it's just numbered too, no context given, ie: if there are any hofs or if all top 5 are relative scrubs.

He's taking the piss having Herbert and Lock that high.
What would you have? Tua above? who else. Or are you saying Love, Fromm, Eason, etc. are all above Lock. There's not exactly that many guys in the mix. Jones he had below them at the time so didn't want to change it just because he looked good in his first yr

Tua has had more than one injury

I know, but the hip is the one that could have potentially destroyed his career. Lot of throwing power generated though a QB hips.

What would you have? Tua above? who else. Or are you saying Love, Fromm, Eason, etc. are all above Lock. There's not exactly that many guys in the mix. Jones he had below them at the time so didn't want to change it just because he looked good in his first yr

I like Love's upside, he's a gamble but one id prefer to take over Herbert. I reckon Jones has shown more than Lock so far. Agree with him rating Murray as highly as he does, even if some would have Burrow ahead of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, i dont diss simms. Hes a qb and has an eye for them. Good luck to him. We all have keys when scouting, a lot of us arent stupid when it comes to evaluating football and what to look for in players. lots of gms make horrific mistakes too. No one is godly at scouting, theres always the unknown/unknowable.

Pragmatic GG woke up this morning after being feisty last night. I'm disappoint :(

And you diss Simms all the time you liar. What did you say when LA posted a vid of his Superbowl analysis? Something along the lines of : i can't bothered listening to Simms dribble s**t in support of his buddy Shannahan? 😂

And you diss Simms all the time you liar. What did you say when LA posted a vid of his Superbowl analysis? Something along the lines of : i can't bothered listening to Simms dribble s**t in support of his buddy Shannahan? 😂
I stand by my disses.
Just trying to be civil for a change but fine. I still think Simms scouted thruout the years and got a bunch wrong too

I like Love's upside, he's a gamble but one id prefer to take over Herbert. I reckon Jones has shown more than Lock so far. Agree with him rating Murray as highly as he does, even if some would have Burrow ahead of him.
This is BEFORE they were drafted

How on earth is
1 murray
2 burrow
3 herbert
4 lock

A pisstake

This is BEFORE they were drafted

How on earth is
1 murray
2 burrow
3 herbert
4 lock

A pisstake

Tua behind Lock and Herbert is the pisstake. Is he anlayzing film or medical records? Does he have a medical degree that I'm not aware of?

Last edited:
I stand by my disses.
Just trying to be civil for a change but fine. I still think Simms scouted thruout the years and got a bunch wrong too

Civil war is the only civil we need to know anymore, haven't you heard? Some GG bloke told me that :(

Tua behind Lock and Herbert is the pisstake. Is he anlayzing film or medical records? Does he have a medical degree that I'm not aware of?
Agree with this point. There is no way one would rank Tua anywhere but 1st or 2nd based purely on film.

Simms is being sneaky here ANTICIPATING health concerns

I think it has less to do with the fact of Tua's hip injury and more to do with the fact that QB's who suffer injuries in collage historically face the same fate in the NFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back