AE 2020 - NFL Prediction Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's a Bills and Seahawks superbowl I could still be looking at my first prediction comp championship despite going s**t house in the other award predictions.

Funny that LaFluer has been excluded from the conversation around the place.

Also I was thinking of our convo about the Packers and how they would go this season, before the season. Do you remember?

I lost $50 to fuey on it remember.? Let's not discuss it further. 😠

As for LeFluer. Sure, he deserves a mention but the Bills improvement has been far bigger than the Packers. And Rodgers probably wins the MVP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha no I don't remember that! Wish we placed a bet too. I only had $10 on Rodgers MVP at $21 which is some consolation.

It was in the packers thread a few pages back, go reminisce.

If they had let Asif play AE im sure he would have won that too. It's no wonder people didn't want this genius entering the competition.

If they had let Asif play AE im sure he would have won that too. It's no wonder people didn't want this genius entering the competition.
I remember in a "podcast", he correctly predicted a tie game between the bengals and panthers for that week (a few years ago). He's scary good that guy.

I remember in a "podcast", he correctly predicted a tie game between the bengals and panthers for that week (a few years ago). He's scary good that guy.

Remember that game well. Burfict putting a Ken Shamrock ankle lock submission move on Newton.

We doing this again for 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back