NFL 2020 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

How is increasing from 14 to 16 going to help things?! Biggest issue is getting through the playoffs with no bubble. What if Chiefs go 15-1, their third TE tests positive and was a close contact of Mahomes?

important news for dspeed and TheGreatBarryB you guys can thank me now

ESPN's Rich Cimini reports Lamical Perine "will be the featured back over the remainder of the season as the organization tries to determine if he can be a future RB1."
Perine has been operating as the No. 2 back behind veteran Frank Gore, which is a classic Adam Gase decision. Like Cimini writes, the Jets need to see if their young players have any juice and times ticking. Perine, a fourth-round rookie, could see double-digit touches down the stretch. Of course, touches in this offense are low value, making Perine only a bench hold in 12-team leagues.
RELATED:
SOURCE: ESPN.com
Nov 10, 2020, 6:19 PM ET

important news for dspeed and TheGreatBarryB you guys can thank me now

ESPN's Rich Cimini reports Lamical Perine "will be the featured back over the remainder of the season as the organization tries to determine if he can be a future RB1."
Perine has been operating as the No. 2 back behind veteran Frank Gore, which is a classic Adam Gase decision. Like Cimini writes, the Jets need to see if their young players have any juice and times ticking. Perine, a fourth-round rookie, could see double-digit touches down the stretch. Of course, touches in this offense are low value, making Perine only a bench hold in 12-team leagues.
RELATED:
SOURCE: ESPN.com
Nov 10, 2020, 6:19 PM ET
Perine seems to be the tank/Lawrence enabler for both Jets and dspeed

How is increasing from 14 to 16 going to help things?! Biggest issue is getting through the playoffs with no bubble. What if Chiefs go 15-1, their third TE tests positive and was a close contact of Mahomes?

there’s not a chance the nfl let that out. Would cover it up for sure. But hate the thought a team could go in disadvantaged like that

Bills podcast previewing game this week discussed Kingsbury’s rise to coach. I knew it was a surprise but I’m REALLY surprised regarding his CV! Wow.
What the losing record at tech. Getting sacked and taking a OC job at USC because no HC jobs for him. Then had to quit USC and buy himself out to interview for Arizona.

Its right from the Lane Kiffin school of failing upward

can you post some of the stuff they said

For sure, basically as below

What the losing record at tech. Getting sacked and taking a OC job at USC because no HC jobs for him. Then had to quit USC and buy himself out to interview for Arizona.

Its right from the Lane Kiffin school of failing upward

This is the podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...s-week-10-primer/id1145479962?i=1000498073799
Early in the podcast was the discussion.

In summary:
-great college QB career at Texas Tech
-unremarkable NFL QB career
-a few college roles
-losing record at Texas Tech and sacked despite playing career and connection there
-BOOM Arizona job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For sure, basically as below

This is the podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...s-week-10-primer/id1145479962?i=1000498073799
Early in the podcast was the discussion.

In summary:
-great college QB career at Texas Tech
-unremarkable NFL QB career
-a few college roles
-losing record at Texas Tech and sacked despite playing career and connection there
-BOOM Arizona job
Looks like they hit everything except the "Coach sexy" years because ESPN was at one stage obesssed with the meme that he kinda looked like Ryan Gosling

Bengals claimed DE Takk McKinley off waivers from the Falcons.
McKinley had waiver claims from multiple teams. Atlanta unsuccessfully shopped McKinley at the trade deadline after he managed just one sack on 85 snaps this season. The Bengals are hoping they can get something more from McKinley with a change of scenery.
RELATED:
Nov 11, 2020, 4:33 PM ET

Bengals claimed DE Takk McKinley off waivers from the Falcons.
McKinley had waiver claims from multiple teams. Atlanta unsuccessfully shopped McKinley at the trade deadline after he managed just one sack on 85 snaps this season. The Bengals are hoping they can get something more from McKinley with a change of scenery.
RELATED:
Nov 11, 2020, 4:33 PM ET

They needed a DE to replace Dunlap on the end of the bench I guess.

The problem with Kingsbury is he wasn't really that good at recruiting nor did he like it. I've heard him on another pod recently talk of his A&M year and he said that was the funnest year he has had in football. It's a very cool resume he has from being a college QB to being on the Pats roster. Dudes crib in Arizona is unreal and the smokes he'd be having over to the house would be next level.

Can already see someone offering Joe Brady a head coaching gig next season. The guys the real deal. Pair him with an experienced D co-ordinator and he'll be fine.

Hope he stays with us a bit longer but can't see it.

Great game to kick off proceedings tomorrow.

Many crackers to follow.

Hawks@Rams - The loser to step into fraudville after that one. At least until they get another big scalp.

TB@Car - Can the Panthers put on another good showing in a close, but not close enough gallant defeat at the Kansas City Chiefs. If only that F.G went in as time expired. Brady has to bounce back after that horrow show against New Orleans on Sunday Night. Brady will be itching to go there like a virgin on Prom night.

Miami are going balls to the wall atm. What a road win at Zona&Murray last Sunday. Epic match. Chance to keep the ball rolling at home.

Ditto the Las Vegas Raiders who are also having a great run this season. Bronco's 3-5 have a shot to get back in the hunt.

Buffalo@Arizona - Game of the round for me. Both are flying at the present, Bills bashed Seattle at home and Zona came up short to Tua in that fire cracker.

9ers@Saints - Only good thing for me being a 9ers fan is I get to witness the great Drew Brees in perhaps the final game against us. We're ****ed atm. Call da cops. Right in front of me.

Baltimore vs New England - for old times sake. Unless Cam can produce a Houdini. Will need that and then some this week. He's not playing the 0-8 Jets ( 0-9 now )

Vikes@Bears - Divisional rivalry. Both need a win. Bears to get back to winning ways who are dropping after a fine start. A win here kills off the Vikings chances of catching them. A Minnesotta win would see them be just a game shy of Chicago instead of going 3 down and completely off the radar.

Browns need to see off Houston too in a star studded division which has Pittsburgh leading the way and the Ravens a game in front of Cleveland. Have to get it done on home field.

In the worst division of the lot Phili travel to Metlife to face New York and Washington travel to Detroit. Garbage teams with stakes on the line and incentives to win. Still lying in the balance so gives something ( even if they're putrid as * )

Packers need to get back to that winning feeling too after getting done on home turf to Minnesotta two weeks ago. I feel sorry for Jacksonville.

When you have a limited passer like Jackson there are only so many pass plays you can run with a high level of success. Not sure I can entirely put this on Roman.

Need to commit/have more success in the run game, bring more defenders up inside the box to give room to the like of Andrews over the middle off play action.

Would like to see the breakdown of how often the Ravens use Brown out of the slot as opposed to out wide also. Feels like they don't do it enough. He'd be hard to stop inside with his quickness.

Would like to see Duvernay be used more on offense also. Similar to how Joe Brady is using Curtis Samuel right now, jet sweeps, out of the backfield, slot, out wide. His speed could be used in a variety of ways to get open/keep the defense occupied and guessing. (11 receptions on only 15 targets for the year....yuck)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back