NFL 2020 NFL - Week 11

3 all pros and a HOF not enough ?

You'd think they'd catch the ball a bit more then, yes the throwing hasn't been perfect but jeez not the first game they haven't caught the ball well.

You'd think they'd catch the ball a bit more then, yes the throwing hasn't been perfect but jeez not the first game they haven't caught the ball well.

* you post some s**t sometimes mate. 😂

fu** you post some sh*t sometimes mate. 😂
Should've seen him in yank election thread.

Mouthy as * for 2hrs when it looked like trump would win ( despite posting about twice in the pol threads in the previous 4 years ) and the moment Biden came back he *en vanished.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3 all pros and a HOF not enough ?
Gronk and AB look like they're as spent as Brady. Not much separation nor yardage from those two.
Big names, big reputations... Can catch, but that's about it.

Bucs offence is overrated. They've had big games vs crap defences (Panthers, Raiders, Chargers)
Struggled against the better defences.

Gronk and AB look like they're as spent as Brady. Not much separation nor yardage from those two.
Big names, big reputations... Can catch, but that's about it.

Bucs offence is overrated. They've had big games vs crap defences (Panthers, Raiders, Chargers)
Struggled against the better defences.

Huh? AB looks like AB to me. Brady cant hit the deep ball and misses plenty of short passes once he's knocked off his spot by pressure. AB still gets separation.

It's the QB, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the receiving corp.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Huh? AB looks like AB to me.
AB looked like Wes Welker tonight. Caught a few short passes from the slot. Not much else.

Brady cant hit the deep ball
Lofted a nice deep pass into Brown's outstretched fingers, but AB dropped it
Brown probably got ahead of himself; thinking about which 1st Down celebration dance he'd perform.

and misses plenty of short passes once he's knocked off his spot by pressure.
It's the QB, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the receiving corp.
Yeah, it could be Gabbert time.

No Blaine, no gain.

With Evans all you have to do is throw it up to him deep one on one, but Brady is so inconsistent throwing deep that he doesn't even give him an opportunity half the time.

Godwin is a beast in his prime and should be feasting as a WR2 or 3.

Gronk is past his best but he and Brate are a lot better than most TE duos still.

Bottom line is, the Bucs have to run the ball effectively or they are ****ed. Brady isn't capable of carrying a team via the pass anymore.

Should've seen him in yank election thread.

Mouthy as fu** for 2hrs when it looked like trump would win ( despite posting about twice in the pol threads in the previous 4 years ) and the moment Biden came back he fu**en vanished.
Look I won’t lie; I enjoyed this, but please don’t bring US politics to this board.

I couldn’t bare it.

Look I won’t lie; I enjoyed this, but please don’t bring US politics to this board.

I couldn’t bare it.
No dramas, have no intention of shidding up this board.
Got my lick in.

No dramas, have no intention of shidding up this board.
Got my lick in.
1606194460824.gif

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bottom line is, the Bucs have to run the ball effectively or they are f’ed.
Brady isn't capable of carrying a team via the pass anymore.
It's unrealistic to expect any 43 year old guy to carry an NFL team.

If I was Arians, I'd just go with the no-huddle 2 minute drill for the entire game: short drops, slants, screens, play action
For a bit anyway... Get the confidence levels up.

They're trying to force things, overdoing it. The major difference I've noticed with Brady this year compared to his Patriot days is the amount of deep throws & forced passes on 1st and 2nd down. The Patriots were always so patient: death by 1000 cuts; taking what the opposition defence gave them, making small gains, always 3rd & short, moving the chains

The Bucs are just getting themselves into trouble by throwing the ball down field too often. It's so weird seeing it from Brady. It was never his go.
It's leading to 3rd & long situations and Tommy Turnover. They're just inviting the pass rush and more pressure

Last edited:
He say Tom is cooked?

Said he shits himself when he feels pressure nowadays. Moreso than usual. If the Bucs oline don't have a fantastic game Brady is taken out of it.

It's unrealistic to expect any 43 year old guy to carry an NFL team.

If I was Arians, I'd just go with the no-huddle 2 minute drill for the entire game: short drops, slants, screens, play action
For a bit anyway... Get the confidence levels up.

They're trying to force things, overdoing it. The major difference I've noticed with Brady this year compared to his Patriot days is the amount of deep throws & forced passes on 1st and 2nd down. The Patriots were always so patient: death by 1000 cuts; taking what the opposition defence gave them, making small gains, always 3rd & short, moving the chains

The Bucs are just getting themselves into trouble by throwing the ball down field too often. It's leading to 3rd & long situations and Tommy Turnover. They're inviting the pass rush
There has been a downgrade at QB from last season. Jameis could make those long throws.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There has been a downgrade at QB from last season. Jameis could make those long throws.
LOL, you mean the clown who threw more interceptions in a single season than anyone else over the past 40 years???
Yeah, good call. That guy was so good at making those long throws, they had to trade him and sign a 43yo Brady for $50 million

Where is Winston anyway? Brees has 11 broken ribs and the Saints have got a RB taking all the snaps

LOL, you mean the clown who threw more interceptions in a single season than anyone else over the past 40 years???
Yeah, good call. That guy was so good at making those long throws, they had to trade him and sign a 43yo Brady for $50 million

Where is Winston anyway? Brees has 11 broken ribs and the Saints have got a RB taking all the snaps

Said he shits himself when he feels pressure nowadays. Moreso than usual. If the Bucs oline don't have a fantastic game Brady is taken out of it.
I mean he threw some absolute s**t without pressure too

Back