NFL 2020 NFL - Week 12(Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

but i would hope its hard to fake the tests, well at least hard to fake positive tests.
Was talking about those players deemed close contacts with no positive test that need to quarantine/isolate

Was talking about those players deemed close contacts with no positive test that need to quarantine/isolate
easy to get away with. Just be like the Raiders and a couple of other teams. Dont even bother putting on the tracking monitor.

I get the feeling the Titans will bitch slap the Colts tomorrow as a statement win after getting picked apart by Rivers last time out.

Another 4 games for the upset alert column for me:

Nothing but gut instinct heren but feel the Falcons could cause an upset vs Raiders
Game vs the Bengals seems tailor made for the Giants to take with Burrow out but I'm not so sure. Since when do the Giants fulfil expectations?
As much as I've been shitting on Brady this week, Tampa over KC wouldn't surprise me
SF always seem to play the Rams tough

So who plays qb for Denver?

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling the Titans will b*tch slap the Colts tomorrow as a statement win after getting picked apart by Rivers last time out.
Considering were missing a lot of players i expect Henry to run for nearly 200 tomorrow

DeFo and Okereke are both huge outs

Kendall Hinton, with Royce Freeman as the backup QB apparently.
So he was a qb in high school and when he began at Wake Forrest. Now was a practice squad WR. A lot of pressure on him this game if he performs well he could even get the starting job at Denver going forward or at least have another team pick him up

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the NFL is considering "local bubbles" for the playoffs.
That would mean "isolating all personnel in hotels except to go to and from the team facility and strictly enforcing limitations on who is permitted inside to interact with players," according to Rapoport. The NFL reportedly considers that more feasible than regular-season bubbles for all 32 teams or one giant bubble, like the NBA used. Baltimore is currently dealing with an outbreak that has already sidelined their reigning MVP Lamar Jackson and pushed their game back twice, notably moving it off the primetime spot on Thanksgiving. The NFL has shown a willingness to take drastic measures to keep their season intact and it may take one more to make it through the playoffs.
SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Nov 29, 2020, 8:56 AM ET

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Saints have been fined $500K and a 2021 seventh-round draft pick for "post-game maskless celebrations," after their Week 9 win over the Buccaneers.
The Saints were previously fined for mask usage violations and the NFL has already established the precedent of taking away draft picks after the second infraction. A seventh-round pick isn't worthless but NFL teams continue to be lax with their usage of masks, distancing, and symptom reporting. The NFL may need to hit a team with more than a Day 3 pick removal to get better results from their new rules.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Nov 29, 2020, 8:47 AM ET

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jalen Hurts is expected to "receive increased playing time at quarterback" Week 12 against the Seahawks Monday night.
The caveat is Carson Wentz is not expected to be on the field at the same time, so it'll be Hurts' true debut under center after he's shared the field with Wentz on his previous 31 offensive snaps this season. Hurts has been getting increased first-team reps over the last week, and Philly looks poised to give the second-rounder a longer look with Wentz struggling badly and leading the league in interceptions. Per RapSheet, Hurts is expected to handle "two or three plays at a time" rather than getting entire series to himself. But that can always change if Hurts goes out and starts making plays.
RELATED:
SOURCE: NFL.com
Nov 29, 2020, 8:46 AM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back