NFL 2020 NFL - Week 12(Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Salah will get a hc job off the back of that game.
Can't believe he was passed over for a HC last year

Not disappointed though

Can't believe he was passed over for a HC last year

Not disappointed though
Didnt he interview for the Browns and someone else but then back out before the 2nd round of interviews

Massively confident in saying worst 8-3 in NFL history. 😂

But good luck to you AC, you deserve the cupcake schedule you've had this year after years of torture. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But good luck to you AC, you deserve the cupcake schedule you've had this year after years of torture. 👍

It is good they are winning a few games at least, but jeez how bad are the other teams lol

I get the feeling the Titans will b*tch slap the Colts tomorrow as a statement win after getting picked apart by Rivers last time out.
Another 4 games for the upset alert column for me:

Nothing but gut instinct heren but feel the Falcons could cause an upset vs Raiders
Game vs the Bengals seems tailor made for the Giants to take with Burrow out but I'm not so sure. Since when do the Giants fulfil expectations?
As much as I've been shitting on Brady this week, Tampa over KC wouldn't surprise me
SF always seem to play the Rams tough

Not so subtle brag, Niners , Falcons and Titans all outsiders today to take the win.

Bengals and Bucs (somehow) cover the spread despite not getting it done.

Ah no. Try a week ago against the Rams when they led 14-7. Rams franked that today against the 9ers. Today’s loss has nothing on lasts weeks.

Las weeks game 100% was worse for Tampa, but today followed the same script- they started terribly. Now is that a coaching thing? I don't know. However in back to back games they have started poor and it's cost them. You can't be giving teams 14 point starts, it's just not sustainable. The one positive is the offence was a lot better today, but they have to fix their starts.

See: Browns, Cleveland 1994

same schedule, same stacking of W’s

;)

and in the mythos that BB and his sycophants would have you believe it was proof positive of his one step away from a dynasty but for the move in 1995

Sooooo if it is good enough for BB revisionism, the cupcake schedule is indeed our just reward

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back