NFL 2020 NFL - Week 12(Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Screw the Broncos

;)

Such salty fans. šŸ˜‚

I agree, no on to blame but themselves. Follow league protocols and you wouldn't be in this mess. The NFL spot on , on this occasion.

If the same thing happens to a team in the playoffs that happened to Broncos, would the game still proceed? I doubt it

If a team wants to break the rules come playoff time stiff s**t. Id hope what happened to them serves as an example for others.

Imagine the spectacle of one of your marquee games being completely ****** by that spectacle we saw today. No chance NFL letā€™s that happen..zero

Who cares? I doubt any team will be dumb enough to try it again regardless now they know the consequences.

Who cares? I doubt any team will be dumb enough to try it again regardless now they know the consequences.
It doesnā€™t matter who cares, Iā€™m saying NFL wonā€™t let it happen.

We will see if a team does it. Like I said , I highly doubt they will now. Perfect chance to make an example of a s**t team who thought they were above the rules set out today. Kudos NFL.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If players dont get it now, they never will. unless it takes losing a game payment to get it. i think one of the Steelers players will lose like $950K if the Ravens game isnt played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBC must be real happy with Denver/KC on SNF next week.

how that wasnt flexed out i dont know.

EDIT: looking at the schedule for next sunday. i can now see why it wasnt flexed. wow thats a poor slate
Indeed. How in heck are the Four Turkeys šŸ¦ƒšŸ¦ƒšŸ¦ƒšŸ¦ƒ meant to hype up a preview of that rubbish schedule???!?
Back to talking about fuey and his PlayStation 3 and Brasher and his golf ā›³ cart

My bad then. I was sure he signed a two year deal last off-season.

Wentz might be a chance to end up there for sure then rumply ...I take it back.

Will be interesting either way but realistically if won't happen, would be the biggest cap hit in nfl history unless I am mistaken, that's one big bitter pill to have to swallow.

I'm expecting Wentz to throw an interception in the first quarter tomorrow then get benched for the rest of the game

well there you go... lock is as bad or worse than darnold

Sam Darnold has the second lowest adjusted completion rate this season, according to Pro Football Focus.
Drew Lock is the only quarterback with a lower adjusted completion rate through 11 weeks. The adjusted rate accounts for dropped passes, throw aways, spiked balls, batted passes, and passes where the quarterback is hit while throwing. Darnold completed a measly 16-of-27 passes for 197 yards with two interceptions on Sunday against Miami. His 69.7 percent adjusted completion rate is about five percent lower than it was in 2019. Darnold's adjusted yards per attempt has taken a big hit too, dropping from 6.9 A/YA in 2018 and 2019 to 5.7 this season. The Jets might be better off with Joe Flacco under center for the remainder of another lost season. Darnold will be a reclamation project for whoever coaches the Jets in 2021.
Nov 30, 2020, 11:25 AM ET

I'm expecting Wentz to throw an interception in the first quarter tomorrow then get benched for the rest of the game

Apparently Hurts took a lot of the starting reps in training this past week so at the very least he should be on the field more, they might even let him throw the ball, again...but sounds to me more like Dougy et al are preparing for the inevitable decision they are going to have to make, maybe this week, maybe next, maybe just for the last couple games of the season, but it's coming one way or another baring an act of divine intervention.

Goff continues to Goff it up in important games

I can't believe we signed him up until 2024.....

A lot of the blame for that rests with the genius McVay. Too nice a bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back