NFL 2020 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Old clip of Rodgers sipping his beer with a straw , but highlighting just coz of how ******* sexy Bakhtiari's Mrs is. Jesus Christ. He's done well.

And ya wonder why covid is rampant in the US. 😂

It's not bad enough college football is having players play for free during a pandemic but they are also allowing mass crowds to games. Smh.

First thing I noticed. People are morons

My bad , but meh, makes no difference to what I said.

Actually makes it worse knowing high school sports is more important than 2500 people dying every day

I wana still blame college football for setting a terrible example if thats alright with you guys tho.

Just coz I hate the NCAA with an unmatched passion.

Was fun how outraged the Bears were for being questioned.
I think the Bears had a points differential of +4 when they were 5-1 - shows something was unsustainable....

Looking at the standings...

Beware the Dolphins .... I always look at "points against" during the season as a litmus test on which teams SEEM to be legit contenders, teams placed too high for the moment that will come down by seasons end, or teams flying under the radar and will surge to a div win or playoff berth.

If im not mistaken, Steelers lowest at 188, next best Dolphins at 205. But also notice Bills at 290 For and 280 Against only one game ahead pf the Dolphins. Dolphins 260 For 205 Against.

Reckon we (Dolphins) will end up taking the div, Bills a WC spot.

Ravens and Raiders real risk of dropping out. Browns and Colts the other two WCs to make it.

Not just Dolphins winning div...but possible playoff viability as an AFCCG contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I knew how to create gifs, cos I've just seen the worst punt snap I've seen in my life in the Louisiana/App State game.

I wish I knew how to create gifs, cos I've just seen the worst punt snap I've seen in my life in the Louisiana/App State game.
This one?

Ive seen worse

EDIT: the Long Snapper just did it again.

Titans suspended OT Isaiah Wilson for Week 13 against the Browns for violating team rules.
Wilson was already ruled out for the game with an illness. The Titans' first-round pick in April, Wilson's career has experienced a very messy start. He was popped for DUI in September and has already had two stints on the COVID list. He's played four snaps this season.
Dec 5, 2020, 5:41 PM ET

If the browns beat the titans tomorrow I'll sport a baker mayfield avatar and support the browns unconditionally for the rest of the season and take down any campaigners who dare question "our" record or qb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back