NFL 2020 NFL - Week 17 (The final nail for AmericanCrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

4,633 yards (2nd most after Mahomes)

40 touchdowns (2nd most after Rogers)

Pretty good numbers for the 43 year old journeyman QB his 21st season (his 1st season with new teammates and coaches)
The Bucs posted the 4th best record in the NFC and have enjoyed their best season in 15 years.

I look forward to drd23 and A11dAtP0w3R putting some more shiit on Brady and LOL'ing when the Bucs are inevitably bundled out in the post-season. (Maybe even next week vs Redskins or Giants.) But no Panthers or Ravens quarterback has ever thrown as many TD passes or yards in a single season.

All hail the G.O.A.T.
I actually like the chances of the Bucs, but just for you I hope Brady repeats his playoff performance from last year and throws a pick-6 to seal a loss :p

I actually like the chances of the Bucs, but just for you I hope Brady repeats his playoff performance from last year and throws a pick-6 to seal a loss :p
its going to be a cold night in either Maryland or New Jersey Saturday. Brady has struggled in the cold this season

i dont get how the 17th game is decided. its cross conference, but not against the team who finished in the same spot. even tho we will play KC. but Saints dont play bills so its not that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back