NFL 2020 NFL - Week 17 (The final nail for AmericanCrow)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
That eagles locker room and keeping Doug. is going to be something. players dont care about draft pick they have pride and want to win. taking out the best QB on the roster for Nate Sudfeld is a good way to lose the last of the locker room

I think we’ve found the worst QB in the NFL.
...it’s from philly and it’s not Wentz

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Doug Peterson

EvilLongChick-size_restricted.gif

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Second half:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Interception
Turnover on downs
Punt
Interception
Interception
Fumble
Field Goal
Punt
Punt

Wow.
Hey, c'mon now, you got a score, great defense with 4 turnovers, and best of all a magnificent amount of punting!!

What else could one wish for??!!??

After having some time to see what Sudfeld has I'm pretty confident in saying he isn't a qb worth keeping Eagles.
gg has just waivered him in all fantasy formats.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hey, c'mon now, you got a score, great defense with 4 turnovers, and best of all a magnificent amount of punting!!

What else could one wish for??!!??
self respect.

oh wait...

i dont get how the 17th game is decided. its cross conference, but not against the team who finished in the same spot. even tho we will play KC. but Saints dont play bills so its not that.

I think he just took a stab at it

The crocodile tears Al and Mr Bungle had for the New York Football Giants was pathetic

Here is a thought

Don’t go 6-10

Those 2 were insufferable at the end

Might have to mute them next Sunday

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The crocodile tears Al and Mr Bungle had for the New York Football Giants was pathetic

Here is a thought

Don’t go 6-10

Those 2 were insufferable at the end

Might have to mute them next Sunday
Just being broadcast whores. sucking up to the big market by talking about them.
They dont care about the Giants making or missing the playoffs.

gg has just waivered him in all fantasy formats.

Still sitting there in stunned silence wondering how Heinicke didn't play a snap. Was his secret weapon heading into next year

Just being broadcast whores. sucking up to the big market by talking about them.
They dont care about the Giants making or missing the playoffs.

I know

And I am calling them out

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
You go 6-10 you deserve what ya get

Don’t remember Al crying how unfair it was when Indy laid down in 2007 to send us home at

10-6
its kinda a double standard with teams who have nothing to play for and rest players for the playoffs against teams pulling s**t like the Eagles did today.
its why people wont care about the Chiefs resting players [but 2 weeks without a game can backfire, and has in the past].

but for a coaching decision to take players out of a game in week 17 when they are a chance to win and quit like that is a good way to lose the players because players have too much pride to lay down. i dont think many liked that decision, but most players are smart enough to not say it publicly.

Texans should be petty enough like Hopkins was and like a post about the Cards missing the playoffs. 😛

Funny how it's all gone to s**t for Arizona since then.

Texans should be petty enough like Hopkins was and like a post about the Cards missing the playoffs. 😛

Funny how it's all gone to sh*t for Arizona since then.

Drinking Kool-Aid is really unhealthy.

Back