NFL 2020 NFL - Week 17 (The final nail for AmericanCrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

All fair points.
Why was this the choice for SNF though?
Could have had heaps of better choices eg. Packers v Bears, Rams v Cards etc. where both teams had more to play for?
This really should of been a year like 2016 or 17 where there was no SNF game.

The Packers needed to be on the same time as the Saints and Seahawks because of the race for the 1 seed, most of the other games needed another team to win or lose to make it/get X seed. or if they won/lost another team could get X.
There was no winner gets in this year and it hurt the league. The late window was a great set of games. watched the Packers with Redzone on a screen next to my TV because of all the interesting games.

The game was put on because of TV markets and the winner of the Dallas/NY game could get in with a Washington loss.

The game summed up the NFC East. just an embarrassment.

This really should of been a year like 2016 or 17 where there was no SNF game.

The Packers needed to be on the same time as the Saints and Seahawks because of the race for the 1 seed, most of the other games needed another team to win or lose to make it/get X seed. or if they won/lost another team could get X.
There was no winner gets in this year and it hurt the league. The late window was a great set of games. watched the Packers with Redzone on a screen next to my TV because of all the interesting games.

The game was put on because of TV markets and the winner of the Dallas/NY game could get in with a Washington loss.

The game summed up the NFC East. just an embarrassment.

Yeah true I guess that's what I meant. Picking this game was destined to be a possible/probable fail.
The late window was tremendous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back