NFL 2020 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week might be one of the worst slates of primetime games in years
Arguably one of the most clearly separated field of results we have had for a few years.

7 undefeated teams and 8 teams without a win. If that portion of the league continues to outright suck, it is going to be hard to get too excited over most weekly schedules.

Only the NFC West looks fully competitive as a Division.

Arguably one of the most clearly separated field of results we have had for a few years.

7 undefeated teams and 8 teams without a win. If that portion of the league continues to outright suck, it is going to be hard to get too excited over most weekly schedules.

I dont know the NFC east is a competitive dumpster fire. Just because it looks like Dallas is the only half decent team doesnt mean they wont do what they do every year and somehow lose to teams in the division they should beat by 3 scores.

no loud crowds now not getting in the way of the best teams winning

GG.exe spot on, a Lamar prime time bed shitting. Pwned me , sir.
He has played well in some big games (Pats on SNF which was built up massively prior to that game, and Rams on MNF last year in particular), but that performance certainly won't do anything to quiet the haters.

Greg Roman deserves some criticism too - went away from running the ball in the first half after moving it so well on the first drive for no apparent reason

I dont know the NFC east is a competitive dumpster fire. Just because it looks like Dallas is the only half decent team doesnt mean they wont do what they do every year and somehow lose to teams in the division they should beat by 3 scores.
Car crash viewing is the NFC Least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given we play NFC Least and AFC East it could be possible for the whole division to make the playoffs with the form of many others. Wouldnā€™t be undeserved either

Has been a part of as many Superbowl winning teams as Aaron Rodgers, lol.
Yeah because its all about rings :rolleyes:

That must mean Eli Manning was a better QB than both.

I knew my bait would get eagles fans still holding to hope around Wentz. Just didn't expect it to be you

Yeah because its all about rings :rolleyes:

That must mean Eli Manning was a better QB than both.

I knew my bait would get eagles fans still holding to hope around Wentz. Just didn't expect it to be you

Your shot was about being a big game failure. It's literally responsive to discuss rings. Rodgers is a perennial playoff failure. Of all of the great quarterbacks, he comes up the smallest in the moment.

Wentz might well suck. But like... if I was a Packers fan and I'd only gotten two championships from 30 consecutive years of hall of fame quarterbacking, I'd be kind of depressed.

Your shot was about being a big game failure. It's literally responsive to discuss rings. Rodgers is a perennial playoff failure. Of all of the great quarterbacks, he comes up the smallest in the moment.

Wentz might well suck. But like... if I was a Packers fan and I'd only gotten two championships from 30 consecutive years of hall of fame quarterbacking, I'd be kind of depressed.
The coverage said that the packers hadn't taken an offensive player in the first round since they got Rodgers.

Maybe that contributes?

The coverage said that the packers hadn't taken an offensive player in the first round since they got Rodgers.

Maybe that contributes?
To a certain extent, except they traded up in the first round this year to draft Rodgers' replacement as QB :D:D:D.
The almost bizarre lack of more success in winning Superbowls is probably more a combination of:
  1. bad luck in coming up against some great teams,
  2. some astonishingly bad coaching,
  3. a couple of screwed up key plays (see, failure to recover onside kick, 2015, or 4th and 26 against the Eagles in 2003), and
  4. some incredibly bad officiating (see 1998 Jerry Rice fumble not called, 2009 Rodgers face mask not called).

Plus they just choke. Although Atlanta choke harder and more spectacularly lately...

Most of all they fail because fuey supports them!!

More seriously:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back