NFL 2020 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

If this keeps going I might have to take Robinson off the taxi squad in Empire
Im so envious of your offensive riches. Would be starting robinson every week.

Im so envious of your offensive riches. Would be starting robinson every week.
Looks like I've unintentionally benefited from everyone else prioritising WRs because we don't need to start RBs.

I only wish I could accumulate RBs like this in other leagues 😂

Shenault is way better than I thought he would be this early, thought he was just a project with upside. Was definitely wrong on him.

Robinson is a true 3 down back, lindsay never was despite a fantastic first year.
Broncos royally couldn’t get over the fact Lindsay was that much better than Freeman that they kept on trying to achieve ‘balance’, swapping them out drive by drive, despite one running at 5 ypc and the other 3 ypc, with the offense humming a whole drive and spluttering the next.

Then they pay that much for Gords.

Weird bunch that one, though I suppose the injury justifies it in their mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have simply s**t the bed today. I thought our D was bad enough in the first 2 weeks but it's regressed this week.

3 weeks, 3 TD's to opponents on opening drive and twice TD's on 2nd drive with only a 4th and goal stop in week one not making it 6 Td's in opening 6 drives.

Cannot make the offense chase every single week.

Gaskin's stats have really taken a nose dive since the 1st quarter.

Pretty sure he started with like 8 carries for 35 yards on the first drive, and he now has 19 carries for just 49 yards

our run D has been good the first 2 weeks even pretty much shut Henry down last week. I'd not be worried about that with regards to Gaskin. It's our secondary that's just complete balls.

Gaskin's stats have really taken a nose dive since the 1st quarter.

Pretty sure he started with like 8 carries for 35 yards on the first drive, and he now has 19 carries for just 49 yards

Yea, line getting crowded in obvious run situations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back