NFL 2020 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

btw noticed on the podcast you pronounce this muss-ings.... but its myoo-zings

Yeah but how does it sound without digital voice altering or a zipper being pulled down in the background?

Can't believe GG didn't pick up on Brasher's consistently incorrect spelling of Mahomes in his little nit pick there ;)

Mahomes deserves more ms...as in mmmmmmmmmmmm!

if he misspelled or mispronounced my man roethlisberger id have fumed.
BTW - should have posted this last week

How can you have a Steelers tat up top and a Lamar tat down below?

you know it's just not right....

btw noticed on the podcast you pronounce this muss-ings.... but its myoo-zings

Don't quote me on this, but a little birdie has been in my ear saying the mussings format is in for a change, so maybe they'll be called musings from next week on??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's he been targeted, like twice in two weeks? I've been wanting to buy a Gronk jersey for a few weeks, but I have this suspicion he's going to go down as a signing the Bucs regret, and it'll collect dust alongside my Jameis Winston jersey.
could end up being a rare collectors item that you can re-sell on ebay for thrice the value??

I can’t believe people hate him. Sure he dresses weird and uses weird letters in his Instagram but he is a baller and seems like an actual decent guy
And anytime there is criticism of him he blames it on people not liking black qbs

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

And anytime there is criticism of him he blames it on people not liking black qbs

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
The Stephen A Smith approach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back