NFL 2020 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2 @ 10:20 AM
:nflbroncos::nfljets: Denver(0-3) at New York Jets(0-3) LIVE

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 4:00 AM
:nflcardinals::nflpanthers: Arizona(2-1) at Carolina(1-2)
:nflravens: 1601348355714.png Baltimore(2-1) at Washington(1-2)
:nflbrowns::nflcowboys: Cleveland(2-1) at Dallas(1-2) LIVE
:nfljaguars::nflbengals: Jacksonville(1-2) at Cincinnati(0-2-1)
:nfllac::nflbucs: Los Angeles Chargers(1-2) at Tampa Bay(2-1)
:nflvikings::nfltexans: Minnesota(0-3) at Houston(0-3)
:nflsaints::nfllions: New Orleans(1-2) at Detroit(1-2) LIVE
:nflseahawks::nfldolphins: Seattle(3-0) at Miami(1-2)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 7:05 AM
:nflgiants::nflrams: New York Giants(0-3) at Los Angeles Rams(2-1)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 7:25 AM
:nflraiders::nflbills: Buffalo(3-0) at Las Vegas(2-1) LIVE
:nflcolts::nflchicago: Indianapolis(2-1) at Chicago(3-0)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 11:20 AM
:nfleagles::nfl49ers: Philadelphia(0-2-1) at San Francisco(2-1) LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 @ 10:05 AM
:nflpatriots::nflchiefs: New England(2-1) at Kansas City(3-0) ??

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 @ 11:50 AM
:nflfalcons::nflpackers: Atlanta(0-3) at Green Bay(3-0) LIVE

OPEN DATE
:nflsteelers::nfltitans: Pittsburgh(3-0),Tennessee(3-0)

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 2/10: Denver at New York Jets
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 5/10: Cleveland at Dallas

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 5/10: New Orleans at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 5/10: Buffalo at Las Vegas
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 5/10: Buffalo at Las Vegas
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 5/10: Philadelphia at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.50 AM ON 6/10 : Atlanta at Green Bay

EVERY GAME LIVE THROUGH THE TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Brashers Weekly Musings – Week 4 Retro Tie In Edition

Denver
at New York Jets I wonder what Super Bowl XXVI MVP Mark Rypien thought when he was named the starter this week for the Broncos. Bodes well when your head coach doesn’t even know the name of his starting QB but Vic Fangio has always thought things like offense, clock management and game planning are a bit of a nuisance. He’d happily punt on first down just so he can watch his defence. Come to think of it, that might be a winning strategy this week.

Arizona at Carolina Everyone knows that the Brasher Jersey Curse is a thing. No sooner had I had entered my credit card details on fanatics.com for that Larry Fitzgerald jersey did they go and drop a very winnable game. But I’m turning my attention elsewhere now. Go check out Nike’s Limited Edition Pegasus 37 NFL Shoes. If I drop my hard earned on a pair of Cardinal versions watch Kyla Murray go from track star to Ryan Mallett.

Baltimore at Washington I foolishly took the $4 on offer for overs of 600 passing yards on MNF. Hard. Lamar Jackson responded by turning out his worst statistical and visual non playoff performance since entering the league. Troll.

Cleveland at Dallas It’s no secret that I’m a movie buff. Recently, I got into a heated online debate on whether the Kurt Russell movie, Big Trouble in Little China is one of the most underperforming or overrated movies of all time. But like this match up, both points of view are arguably right.

Indianapolis at Chicago Not many teams start the season 3 and 0 and make a non-injury forced change at QB. Bears fans are probably thinking of some lighting strikes twice moment now that Nick Foles has been handed the reigns. Best that Bears fans for the sake of their team temper their expectations, Foles plays best when using house money and expectations are non-existent.

Jacksonville at Cincinnati Joe Burrow isn’t old enough to grow facial hair so we won’t have any facial hair competitions this week. But it got me thinking, I can feel a reality TV show in the making. A house champion team headed by Garner Minshew takes on a celebrity guest team every week. Fat Thor played by Chris Hemsworth, Stingray from Cobra Kai and Sam Elliot (from anything) are being courted as potential early contestants.

Los Angeles Chargers at Tampa Bay With the easing of restrictions in Florida, Tampa Bay will be able to have real fans attend their home game for the first time this season. That’s doing the Chargers a solid since the Bucs can sell all their cardboard cut out fans and tarps to LA and have them permanently installed at SoFi Stadium for all future home games.

Minnesota at Houston No team has had a more brutal opening schedule that the Texans but the players and fans haven’t really noticed since they have been desensitised to anything brutal under BoB’s leadership.

New Orleans at Detroit With the Major League Baseball playoffs underway it got me thinking that the old knuckle ball pitcher in a starting rotation has gone the way of making a mix tap. But then I think of Drew Brees winding up to release his 68mph fast ball. I love retro.

Seattle at Miami The proof is for the watching to see how well early MVP leader Russell Wilson is playing. There are no free rides in his TD totals where many QBs can rack up some good numbers throwing for inconsequential TDs when games are already decided. It was only a few years ago that watching a Seahawks offense was like watching a one armed man solve a Rubik’s Cube.

New York Giants at Los Angeles Rams Rams should feel rightly ripped at the bogus DPI call at the end of the Bills game. But that flag was no worse than the non horse collar call on the sack/strip/recovery by Aaron Donald on Allen earlier in the game. Make that correct call and you lose by 14.

Buffalo at Las Vegas The good Buffalo is arguably one of the most complete teams in the NFL. The bad Buffalo put on their best Atlanta Falcons impersonation before being rescued by the officials late. But if the Bills start playing consistently they are scary good to watch.

New England at Kansas City Playing the Chiefs is like that annoying guy that always beats you at golf skins. Accept that when they hook their tee shot 3 fairways wide and have to punch it lefthanded out of an alligator infested pond that they will hole their chip shot from the ball washer for birdie. But that’s hard to do if you find his ball first and quietly pocket it without telling him. Bill Belichick is just the man for the job.

Philadelphia at San Francisco Brett Favre loves when Nick Mullens starts for the 49ers cause it gives him a reason to get on national TV for a week and bang on about his alma mater from Southern Mississippi. Hurry back Jimmy.

Atlanta at Green Bay If Alvin Kamara’ catch and scramble 50 yard TD last week was being shot as a scene for the Keanu Reeve’s movie The Replacements (arguably the worst football movie of all time) they would have had to reshoot it because it was simply not realistic. Even out of work actors who moonlight serving organic soy lattes in Santa Monica couldn’t tackle that bad.

Pittsburgh at Tennessee With this game’s scheduling now very much in the air I unashamedly consider the excellent series Cobra Kai as a suitable viewing filler. Daniel LaRusso versus Johnny Lawrence 35 years on from the fateful All Valley Karate Championship. Enough said.

Last edited:

No my bad, youre right, that would be the 7:05 timeslots that never gets shown
That's because one of the 4:25 games are the "national" game for Fox and CBS, and these are the ones that are then on-sold to networks like ESPN Australia and 7 Mate.

The ones that start at 4pm pretty much only exist because of home teams in the Pacific and Mountain time zones

Last edited:
Announcer Schedule

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2 @ 10:20 AM
Denver(0-3) at New York Jets(0-3) NFLN
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews & Kristina Pink

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 4:00 AM
Arizona(2-1) at Carolina(1-2) Fox
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman & Laura Okmin

Baltimore(2-1) at Washington(1-2) CBS
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton & AJ Ross

Cleveland(2-1) at Dallas(1-2) Fox
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston & Pam Oliver

Indianapolis(2-1) at Chicago(3-0) CBS
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon &

Jacksonville(1-2) at Cincinnati(0-2-1) CBS
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

Los Angeles Chargers(1-2) at Tampa Bay(2-1) CBS
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis & Evan Washburn

Minnesota(0-3) at Houston(0-3) Fox
Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings & Jen Hale

New Orleans(1-2) at Detroit(1-2) Fox
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma & Shannon Spake

Seattle(3-0) at Miami(1-2) Fox
Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn & Sara Walsh

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 7:05 AM
New York Giants(0-3) at Los Angeles Rams(2-1) Fox
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth & Lindsey Czarniak

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 7:25 AM
Buffalo(3-0) at Las Vegas(2-1) CBS
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

New England(2-1) at Kansas City(3-0) CBS
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5 @ 11:20 AM
Philadelphia(0-2-1) at San Francisco(2-1) NBC
Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 @ 11:15 AM

Atlanta(0-3) at Green Bay(3-0) ESPN
Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick & Lisa Salters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTPONED
Pittsburgh(3-0) at Tennessee(3-0) CBS

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green & Melanie Collins

Last edited:
Guessing its on ESPN. I just cant find it officially yet
Yeah its on ESPN. just havent updates the schedules. No early game selected yet

I expect it to be Pitt/Ten otherwise LA/Tampa I think thats where the CBS 3/2 teams are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Texans are the latest team to announce they will let fans in. Selling 13300 tickets for the game this week.
One ticket 🎫 for every inch Watson passes for?

Texans are the latest team to announce they will let fans in. Selling 13300 tickets for the game this week.
Mightn’t be the smartest decision with the Vikings coming to town. Covid protocols and all

There is no way they can play Sunday if this is true—if they do, it is gifting a W to pittspuke
They’ll probably shift both games to Monday and put GB Atl back to Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back