AmericanCrow

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs
Would have thought the Ravens would mortal enemy number 1, even for the old school diehards, taking someone's team surpasses anything else imo.

I know if the Sonics ever got an NBA team back, mortal enemy number 1 to me would be OKC. I'd want us to beat them every time we played them.
Pittspuke 1
Ratbirds 1A

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Would have thought the Ravens would mortal enemy number 1, even for the old school diehards, taking someone's team surpasses anything else imo.

I know if the Sonics ever got an NBA team back, mortal enemy number 1 to me would be OKC. I'd want us to beat them every time we played them.
I would have thought that all of ACs posting would have shown you that Browns fans live in the distant past, in a time when they were actually relevant to the Steelers. Now its a very one-sided rivalry, where the Browns pump it up, while the Steelers have their sights set on teams that actually matter

AmericanCrow

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs
I would have thought that all of ACs posting would have shown you that Browns fans live in the distant past, in a time when they were actually relevant to the Steelers. Now its a very one-sided rivalry, where the Browns pump it up, while the Steelers have their sights set on teams that actually matter
That’s okay, there was a good 40 plus years were Pittspuke was as relevant as the Detroit Lions are

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Can't believe I'm starting Montgomery in fantasy this week, would be on the pine against anyone but the Panthers.

Very similar teams are the Bears and Panthers defensively. Excellent vs the pass, shithouse vs the run.

Offensively we have an edge i believe but with such a young secondary I do worry about an off week still at any moment now.

Predicting Panthers 20-17

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
If the Jets are so determined to blow it all up and are open to trading Quinenn Williams as reported I'd hope the Panthers are talking to them now Short is out for the season.

Derrick Brown and Williams would be a nice duo to have at DT moving forward. Reckon Williams would be much better suited in our 4-3 than as he has been playing in the Jets 3-4.

Remove this Banner Ad