NFL 2020 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand the move by Tampa. This is their (small) window with Brady, Godwin has had injury issues. Brown knows Brady has put his arse on the line to get him there and he’s played for Arians before.

Could slam Nawlins window shut, that and Michael Thomas annoiting himself AB's protege.

Which is fun.

Could slam Nawlins window shut, that and Michael Thomas annoiting himself AB's protege.

Which is fun.

I wish DeVante would troll him on twitter right now, ask him why he's so mentally weak, being unable to play thru injuries like he does. 😂

I wish DeVante would troll him on titter right now, ask him why he's so mentally weak, being unable to play thru injuries like he does. 😂

Not cool to make fun of mental 'injuries' ;)

Last edited:
Yep I listen to that, the Bill Simmons/Sal weekly lines podcast and the Athletic football podcast with Robert Mays. I also listen to The Athletics Jets podcast but Connor Hughes can be annoying as fu** making it hard to listen to sometimes
Lombardi and Tate was the OG great football podcast. Mays and Kevin Clark were good too, although they often talked in circles in agreement of each other. Haven't listened to Mays on the Athletic yet

they all slipped, apart from elliott who lost balance after hurdling a player. Jones is still the all time worst

You didn't watch it very closely if you think Decker and Browner slipped.

Yep I listen to that, the Bill Simmons/Sal weekly lines podcast and the Athletic football podcast with Robert Mays. I also listen to The Athletics Jets podcast but Connor Hughes can be annoying as fu** making it hard to listen to sometimes

Good job by you Billy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lombardi and Tate was the OG great football podcast. Mays and Kevin Clark were good too, although they often talked in circles in agreement of each other. Haven't listened to Mays on the Athletic yet

Yep Lombardi and Tate were great. I wasn't a fan of Kevin Clark so was happy when Mays left. I used to like Mays and Barnwell when they were together (Grantland? Ringer?) but only listen to Barnwell occasionally now

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Raiders and Saints had no new positive cases from Friday’s round of COVID-19 testing.
Both games remain on as scheduled. The Raiders' offensive line outside of RT Trent Brown is expected to be cleared for Sunday. New Orleans will be without Emmanuel Sanders (reserve/COVID-19) this week.
RELATED:
SOURCE: NFL Network
Oct 24, 2020, 10:30 AM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back