NFL 2020 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

daniel jones is finished , right? even tho he was a high 1st round pick , he probably wont be starting in 2021.

Probably starts or is a back up with high possibility of starting next year somewhere just coz his contract is still cheap for another 2 years at least yet.

Colts/Bears somewhere like that.

daniel jones is finished , right? even tho he was a high 1st round pick , he probably wont be starting in 2021.

He’s flashed some potential here and there and the Giants haven’t exactly given him much to work with either Probably won’t end up being a star, but with the right team i can see him being a low end starter or a higher end backup if they can develop him right.

i can see jones being a mike glennon. showed promise as a rookie but clearly inept and will never be anything more than a journeyman backup already, just 1.5 years after being drafted

No waves available to be ridden. Onshore breeze.

Just when I thought the dolphins werent a dumb organisation anymore they go and do this....

What is the actual point? Stop the momentum you've built the past few weeks with Fitz who is balling out and has them in the playoff picture? (Fitz QBR is 7th best in the nfl this year ffs)

Ridiculous decision.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it was a decision that was made in house at the start of the season, but I still think you should be open to changing it up if the situation warrants doing so..

Screams bums on seats at home games.

Still, good luck to Tua. Hope he kills it (and doesn't get killed)

good signing

Raiders signed DL David Irving, formerly of the Cowboys.
Irving, who has been suspended for all but two games since the beginning of the 2018 season, was conditionally reinstated just four days ago. If Irving, who has a history of failed/missed drug tests and "quitting" football, can actually get on the field, he would help goose one of the league's worst pass rushes. There is still a long way between Dot A and Dot B for the 27-year-old, who will presumably need several weeks just to get in shape.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
Oct 20, 2020, 2:48 PM ET

good signing

Raiders signed DL David Irving, formerly of the Cowboys.
Irving, who has been suspended for all but two games since the beginning of the 2018 season, was conditionally reinstated just four days ago. If Irving, who has a history of failed/missed drug tests and "quitting" football, can actually get on the field, he would help goose one of the league's worst pass rushes. There is still a long way between Dot A and Dot B for the 27-year-old, who will presumably need several weeks just to get in shape.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
Oct 20, 2020, 2:48 PM ET

It's a risk worth taking at a minimal risk (I'm sure there would be lots of stipulations in his contract) in my eyes. Irving can absolutely play, if he's off the uncle dougs and motivated could be a big win for the Raiders.

No Sunday games again for Aikmen. Normally he would work with Thom Brennermen when Buck is on MLB duties but he got fired for his slur on a MLB broadcast a few months ago.

KC is the f** capital of the world wasn't it?

KC is the f** capital of the world wasn't it?
something like that.

Meanwhile when Joe and Troy get caught on a hot mic. It makes me like them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back