Steelers, Chiefs, Ravens, Titans, Buccaneers

TIER TWO
Packers, Rams, Seahawks, Saints, Cardinals

TIER THREE
Bears, Bills, Browns, 49ers, Panthers

TIER FOUR
Dolphins, Chargers, Colts, Browns, Eagles, Lions

TIER FIVE
Broncos, Patriots, Washington, Texans, Falcons, Vikings, Bengals, Jaguars, Giants

TIER SIX
Jets, Cowboys

I don't think the conferences are that tipped towards the AFC at the top end. Throw any of those AFC Tier One teams in the NFC West and they are most likely Tier 2 as well.

I don't think the conferences are that tipped towards the AFC at the top end. Throw any of those AFC Tier One teams in the NFC West and they are most likely Tier 2 as well.
titans are the real deal, so are steelers abd chiefs. argument could be made the ravens will choke in the playoffs again, but theyre loaded with talent still. bucs are clear tier one. packers rams seahawks could make a case but theyre too up and down... as for packers they beat up losing record teans and get dismantled by tier one home teams, thats a real litmus test for tier one status... like last year theyre kinda fraudulent until proven otherwise

titans are the real deal, so are steelers abd chiefs. argument could be made the ravens will choke in the playoffs again, but theyre loaded with talent still. bucs are clear tier one. packers rams seahawks could make a case but theyre too up and down... as for packers they beat up losing record teans and get dismantled by tier one home teams, thats a real litmus test for tier one status... like last year theyre kinda fraudulent until proven otherwise

As always I respect your point of view! However, in a death match I';ll take your Tier Two Line Up and you can take the Tier One guys!

I reckon all four NFCW teams make the playoffs.
I think you’re wrong there. Both bucs and saints will make it which will mean one of the NFC west will miss

I think you’re wrong there. Both bucs and saints will make it which will mean one of the NFC west will miss
Actually looking at schedules you could be right. 49ers probably harder than Saints remaining schedule

Maybe we could trade with the NFC Eats winner for their spot.

A lot of water under the bridge with the NFC West yet, I think there have only been 3 interdivisional games so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should of been Flexed into SNF [cant flex the 9ers/Seattle because 9ers are on TNF week 9]
CBS wouldn't have allowed it. It's normally one of their bigger games of the year, and will be even more so given the records of the teams.

Plus they've already had to surrender the reverse fixture because it's on Thanksgiving

Big game for the Vikings this week - Is Zimmer on the hot seat? A drubbing from a hated Division rival could set the wheels in motion....
2hWd.gif

I joke. That's the North to the lions. But it's no Packers/bears rivalry even with what the last 10 years has done between the Packers and Vikes

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Rays analytics Paul DePodesta clones

Once more demonstrating the genius it takes to have absolutely no feel for the game or moment and instead making sure spreadsheets designed by people who couldn’t throw a ball to home plate from the pitching mound on a fly were rigidly adhered to

Well done you absolute tools

The Browns analytics wunderkinds salute you

:)

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Rays analytics Paul DePodesta clones

Once more demonstrating the genius it takes to have absolutely no feel for the game or moment and instead making sure spreadsheets designed by people who couldn’t throw a ball to home plate from the pitching mound on a fly were rigidly adhered to

Well done you absolute tools

The Browns analytics wunderkinds salute you

:)
You think I’m an analytics guy, whilst I think there’s a place for it I also think it’s killing baseball.

How the **** they could pull a hot pitcher as Snell was with 9 strikeouts, 2 hits and just 70+ pitches was just beyond belief. Funny I was going to tag you in the baseball thread at the time. The reasoning was not to give Betts and Seager a third look! Unbelievable

Could you imagine if analytics was applied back in baseball history, how many great moments these guys would have destroyed?

You think I’m an analytics guy, whilst I think there’s a place for it I also think it’s killing baseball.

How the **** they could pull a hot pitcher as Snell was with 9 strikeouts, 2 hits and just 70+ pitches was just beyond belief. Funny I was going to tag you in the baseball thread at the time. The reasoning was not to give Betts and Seager a third look! Unbelievable

Could you imagine if analytics was applied back in baseball history, how many great moments these guys would have destroyed?

We agree 100%. In fact, I first guessed exactly what was going to happen when he walked out to get him. Nothing short of shameful.

I knew, because I experienced the EXACT same thing in 1997, Game 7. In those days, it was strict adherence to set up guy in the 8th and closer in the 9th.

Mike Jackson was untouchable in the bottom of the 8th. I mean lights out Mariano Rivera untouchable.

Grover follows the formula and puts in Mesa for the 9th—the rest is history.

Interestingly, the Marlins players all said the same thing I heard the Dodgers say last night—we just hoped they would take Jackson/Snell out cause we couldn’t hit them.

Just shockingly awful adherence to a formula

It is funny, the Browns analytics apologists always say these equations and mathematical gymnastics are alllll about giving the team the best mathematical chance to win.

The stupid coin flip deferment being A Number 1 Prime example. Point to gibberish about having ball 2x in a row blah blah blah.

Yet even their mathematical equations show what my own two little know nothing eyeballs see. The Browns offense is the best unit on the squad. Certainly, FAR superior to the swiss cheese defense.

So which unit gives the Browns the BEST chance to win at the start of each game?

Yet which unit do they roll out there each and every time they win the coin flip?

I didn’t go to the Ivy League but trailing 3-0 or 7-0 makes it harder to win the damn game than being up 3-0 or 7-0

But I am just a lowly Mid American Conference graduate so what do I know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back