Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twinkletoes

Jan 28, 2004
Tender Touch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Ok we are a fraction off our total ($150) and have hit March so I will try to wrap this up as soon as possible.

If you have pledged but not paid yet it would be great to get done so I can pass the names onto Chief and get the ball rolling for the memberships and badges and stuff.

Thanks to everyone who has jumped onboard so far, and it’s still not too late if you haven’t yet!
Great job mate! Shirley we can find another $150? 3 posters at $50 each. C’mon folks........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rogue Roo has kicked in the final wedge to see us over the line. Good work and many thanks to all that have contributed!

I will send a message to chase up the outstanding pledges so I can tie off this aspect of the venture and get onto Chief to organise your badges and memberships.

Keep an eye out for the prize draws, I will try to PM participants to alert the fact they are open. You will need to state in the relevant thread if you want multiple entries (assuming you paid for them).

Thank you and good luck!

Top Bottom